AC/DC - Live mp3 album
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Date of release: 1992
Country: Australia & New Zealand
Size MP3: 1127 mb
Size FLAC: 1697 mb
Format: AHX DMF ADX ADX ASF MP1 AAC
AC/DC Live is the second live album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, released on 27 October 1992. The album is supported by a video, AC/DC: Live at Donington.
Live at Donington (AC/DC album). Live at Donington is the DVD recording of the Australian rock band by AC/DC show at Donington Park on 17 August 1991, and it was the band's third Monsters of Rock festival. The two-hour show was performed before 72,500 spectators and included real cannons, the Hells Bell, an inflatable Rosie and an inflatable Angus. It was filmed in 35 mm Panavision and had 26 cameras that included one situated inside a helicopter
1974 - Can I Sit Next To You Girl. 1976 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. 1977 - Let There Be Rock.
Audio CD, Live, Original recording remastered, February 18, 2003. Vinyl, Live, Original recording remastered, October 14, 2003. Audio, Cassette, Live, October 27, 1992.
First AC/DC single with Dave Evans on lead vocals, Australia, 1974. 1. Can I Sit Next To You Girl? 2. Rockin' In The Parlour. Recorded live at Marc Bolan TV Show, London, England, 28/08/1976. 4. Can I Sit Next to You Girl? 5. Jailbreak. Recorded live in London, England, 03/1977. 6. Let There Be Rock. Recorded live at Hampton Court Hotel, Sydney, Australia, 03/1974 with Dave Evans on vocals (except track 1, Neil Smith on vocals). Medley (Blue Suede Shoes - Shake Rattle and Roll - Tutti Frutti). 2.
AC/DC Live, however, shows what makes this band different from their peers - here they are still entirely capable of pulling off a great live show. This ranks among the best live metal albums of the '90s. In February 2003, the American distribution rights to AC/DC's back catalog transferred over to Epic, their new label. Epic reissued the band's catalog as remastered digipacks containing lavish, expanded booklets with plenty of rare photographs, memorabilia, and notes.
|A2||Shoot To Thrill||5:23|
|A3||Back In Black||4:28|
|A5||Who Made Who||5:16|
|A6||Fire Your Guns||3:40|
|B3||The Razors Edge||4:35|
|B4||Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap||5:02|
|C3||That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll||3:57|
|C5||You Shook Me All Night Long||3:54|
|D1||Whole Lotta Rosie||4:30|
|D2||Let There Be Rock||12:17|
|D3||Highway To Hell||3:53|
|D5||For Those About Rock||7:09|
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Published By – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Bass – Cliff Williams
- Drums – Chris Slade
- Engineer – Ken Lomas
- Lead Guitar – Angus Young
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Producer – Bruce Fairbairn
- Rhythm Guitar – Malcolm Young
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – Young*, Scott* (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4, C4, D1 to D4), Johnson* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, C1 to C3, C5, D5), Young*
- Vocals – Brian Johnson
Notes"Special Collector's Edition" issued in a gatefold sleeve.
All songs published by J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
℗ © 1992 Leidseplein Presse B.V.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-92212-1 6
- Label Code: LC 0120
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792212-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792212-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792212-1-C
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792212-1-D
|472652 2||AC/DC||Live (2xCD, Album, Spe)||Albert Productions||472652 2||Australia & New Zealand||1992|
|50 194-2, 7567-92215-4||AC/DC||Live (CD, Album)||Popron, ATCO Records||50 194-2, 7567-92215-4||Czechoslovakia||1992|
|79 22124||AC/DC||Live (2xCass, Album)||ATCO Records||79 22124||Canada||1992|
|4700152||AC/DC||Live (2xCD, Album, RE, S/Edition, Spe)||Albert Productions, EMI||4700152||Australasia||1995|
|472652 2||AC/DC||Live (2xCD, Album)||Albert Productions||472652 2||Australia||1992|