Visage - The Anvil mp3 album
Title: The Anvil
Style: New Wave, Synth-pop
Date of release: 2008
Size MP3: 1328 mb
Size FLAC: 1948 mb
Format: DMF AAC MIDI AHX RA AU AC3
UMG (от лица компании "Polydor"); Kobalt Music Publishing, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor, ASCAP, UMPI, LatinAutor - SonyATV, Rumblefish (Publishing), LatinAutor - UMPG, Sony ATV Publishing, Abramus Digital, Warner Chappell, UBEM, BMI - Broadcast Music In. AMRA, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (11). Anvil Night Club School.
Performer – Billy Currie, Dave Formula, Midge Ure, Rusty Egan, Steve Strange. Photography By – Helmut Newton. Photography By – Robyn Beeche. Producer – Midge Ure, Visage. Saxophone – Gary Barnacle. Written-By – Adamson (tracks: 11), Currie, Formula (tracks: 1 to 11, 15), Tomlinson (tracks: 12 to 14), McGeoch (tracks: 10, 11, 15), Ure, Egan, Strange.
Master Series is a compilation album by the British synthpop band Visage released in 1997. The album was released only in continental Europe as a part of the Master Series collection, and it is now one of the most hard-to-find Visage records.
When they recorded the follow-up to their surprisingly successful debut, the members of Visage appeared to be dealing from a position of strength. But the dance club-fueled, style-obsessed new romantic movement that had propelled the group to success in England was already crumbling, and frontman Steve Strange had begun to take his role as the movement's figurehead a little too seriously.
Album Name The Anvil. Labels Polygram Pinnacle One Way Records Inc. Music StyleNew-Wave. Members owning this album4. 1. The Damed Don't Cry. 2. Anvil (Night Club School). 3. Move Up. 4. Night Train. 6. Look What They've Done.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Visage/The Anvil" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Visage are a British New Wave rock band.
Visage studio album chronology. Fade to Grey – The Singles Collection (1983). Singles from The Anvil. The Damned Don't Cry" Released: March 1982. Night Train" Released: June 1982. The Anvil (7" promo)/Der Amboss (12" promo)". Whispers (Japan only)". The only musician of the first album line-up that did not participate in this album's recording was John McGeoch. The album's first single was "The Damned Don't Cry" which was released three weeks ahead of the album and reached No. 11 in the UK Singles Chart.
Listen free to Visage – The Anvil (The Damned Don't Cry, Anvil Night Club School and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
|1||The Damned Don't Cry||4:44|
|2||Anvil (Night Club School)||4:40|
|6||Look What They've Done||4:51|
|7||Again We Love||4:44|
|10||We Move (Dance Mix)||6:31|
|11||Frequency 7 (Dance Mix)||5:05|
|12||The Damned Don't Cry (Dance Mix)||5:45|
|14||I'm Still Searching||3:41|
|15||The Mind Of A Toy (Dance Mix)||5:14|
- Licensed From – Universal Music Operations
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Records
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Pop
- Record Company – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – JB Max Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wardlaw Banks Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Peter Anselm Egan
- Published By – Rykomusic Ltd.
- Published By – Adamson
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Artwork [Presentation] – Grafica Industria, Peter Saville
- Backing Vocals – Lorraine , Perry*
- Bass – Barry Adamson
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Tim Madgwick
- Electronics [Electronic Assistance] – Peter Woods*
- Engineer – John Hudson
- Engineer [Engineering Assistant] – Brian Tench
- Other [Hair At Robert Lobetta] – Ollie
- Other [Steve's Clothes] – Antony Price
- Performer [Visage Are] – Billy Currie, Dave Formula, Midge Ure, Rusty Egan, Steve Strange
- Photography By – Helmut Newton
- Photography By [Booklet Inside Cover] – Robyn Beeche
- Producer – Midge Ure, Visage
- Saxophone – Gary Barnacle
- Written-By – Adamson* (tracks: 11), Currie*, Formula* (tracks: 1 to 11, 15), Tomlinson* (tracks: 12 to 14), McGeoch* (tracks: 10, 11, 15), Ure*, Egan*, Strange*
NotesReleased in a jewel case includes coloured 12-page booklet with liner notes, credits and a 'UK discography'.
Published by JB Max Music Ltd / Wardlaw Banks Ltd / EMI Virgin Music Ltd / Universal Publishing Ltd except
6 - JB Max Music Ltd / Warner Chappell Music Ltd / EMI Virgin Music Ltd / Universal Music Publishing Ltd,
7 & 14 - Peter Anselm Egan / JB Max Music Ltd / EMI Virgin Music Ltd / Universal Music Publishing Ltd,
10 & 15 - JB Max Music Ltd / Wardlaw Banks Ltd / EMI Virgin Music Ltd / Rykomusic Ltd / Universal Music Publishing Ltd,
11 - Adamson / JB Max Music Ltd / Wardlaw Banks Ltd / EMI Virgin Music Ltd / Rykomusic Ltd / Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
Licensed courtesy of Universal Music Operations.
Cherry Red would like to thank: Anna dueweke, Andy Forsyth, Allen Hesseling, Chris Howarth, Graeme McAdam, Jim Phelan, Kevin Phelan and Paul Robinson.
Tracks 10, 11 & 15 from the 12" 'Mind Of A Toy' POSPX 236 (released March 1981)
Track 12 from the 12" 'The Damned Don't Cry' POSPX 390 (March 1982)
Track 13 B-side of 7" 'The Damned Don't Cry' POSP 390 (March 1982)
Track 14 B-side of 7" 'Night Train' POSP 441 (June 1982)
℗ 1982 Polydor Records. This compilation © 2008 CherryPop: a division of Cherry Red Records Ltd.
All tracks licensed from Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Made in the E.U.
Durations are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013929 420625
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2 & 4): IFPI L039
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1270
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1262
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI AEW26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 1281
- Matrix / Runout: CA CRPOP6 @
- Matrix / Runout: 02/19/08 02:28:09 PM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): KEYCRPOP6 01
|POLD 5050||Visage||The Anvil (LP, Album)||Polydor||POLD 5050||UK||1982|
|3177 541||Visage||The Anvil (Cass, Album)||Polydor||3177 541||Germany||1982|
|POLY 5562||Visage||The Anvil (LP, Album)||Polydor||POLY 5562||South Africa||1982|
|Z - POL 3177541.6||Visage||The Anvil (Cass, Album)||Polydor||Z - POL 3177541.6||Peru||1982|
|PD4-1-6350||Visage||The Anvil (Cass, Album)||Polydor||PD4-1-6350||Canada||1982|