10cc - Live And Let Live mp3 album
Title: Live And Let Live
Style: Pop Rock
Date of release: 1977
Size MP3: 1400 mb
Size FLAC: 1473 mb
Format: MP3 ASF AIFF AAC AC3 FLAC MP1
The time for a 10cc live album would have been as they toured The Original Soundtrack with one of the most adventurous - not to mention musically extravagant - shows of the age. Instead, they waited two more years, until the newly reduced Eric Stewart/Graham Gouldman-led lineup headed out to promote the first LP since the split, Deceptive Bends, buoyed by the fact that the hits just kept on coming. It is a fun listen on its own terms, a double-vinyl package that wraps a hard-hitting rock show around a good selection of hits
Live and Let Live was 10cc's first live album, released in the Autumn of 1977. It was recorded at the Odeon Theatre in London between 18 and 20 June 1977 and the Apollo Theatre, Manchester between 16 and 17 July 1977. The album featured the new line-up of Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman, Rick Fenn, Paul Burgess and Stuart Tosh along with Tony O'Malley. Burgess had toured with 10cc before, acting as second drummer to Kevin Godley, and also appeared on their first post-split album Deceptive Bends (1977) that was issued earlier that year. The main criticism at the time was that they only.
LP Mercury 8600 (1977). Live And Let Live, 10Cc 7Ts 2016. Live & Let Live by 10CC (2008-05-13) Glam, 7t's.
Recorded at Odeon Theatre Hammersmith London 18th 19th 20th June 1977 and Apollo Theatre Manchester 16th 17th July 1977. First cat Set Number (on sleeve) Second cat Record 1 (label) Third cat Record 2 (label). Matrix, Runout: 9199266A 111+. Other Versions (5 of 39) View All.
Live and Let Live was 10cc's first live album, released in the Autumn of 1977. Connect to this site.
I cannot believe how many people continue to propagate the incorrect assertion that this album is a representation of the band's 'Bloody Tourists' tour. Really? Where's that version of 'Shock On The Tube' or 'Old Mr. Time'? Where'S 'dreadlock holiday'? The truth is that this album is from the band's 'Deceptive Bends' tour, and it was recorded over 5 nights at the Odeon Theatre in London, 6/18/77, 6/19/77, & 6/20/77, and at the Apollo Theatre in Manchester, 7/16/77 & 7/17/77.
10CC 2x12" Vinyl LP Live And Let Live-Mercury 1977 - SRM 2 8600 Excellent. Adventure Live And Let Die DVDs. Widescreen Live And Let Die DVDs 2000 - 2009. Epic Live And Let Die DVDs & Blu-rays. Fantasy Live And Let Die DVDs & Blu-rays. Conspiracy Live And Let Die DVDs & Blu-rays.
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Pop Rock 10 CC. Liste des groupes Pop Rock 10 CC Live and Let Live. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Membres possèdant cet album5. 1. The Second Sitting for the Last Supper. Burgess had toured with 10cc before, acting as second drummer to Kevin Godley, and also appeared on their first post-split album Deceptive Bends that was issued earlier that year. com/Live and Let Live (10cc album). Live and let live may refer to: An idiom expressing the ideal of allowing each other to live their lives as each sees fit. Live and let live (World War I), a system of conflict avoidance used in trench warfare in World War I.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Second Sitting For The Last Supper
Written-By – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman, Kevin Godley, Lol Creme
|A2||You've Got A Cold|
|A3||Honeymoon With B Troop|
|A4||Art For Art's Sake|
|A5||People In Love|
|B1||Wall Street Shuffle|
|B2||Ship's Don't Disappear In The Night (Do They?)|
|B3||I'm Mandy Fly Me
Written-By – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman, Kevin Godley
|B4||Marriage Bureau Rendezvous|
|C1||Good Morning Judge|
|C2||Feel The Benefit|
|C3||The Things We Do For Love|
|D2||I'm Not In Love|
|D3||Modern Man Blues|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Recorded At – Manchester Apollo
- Published By – St. Annes Music Ltd.
- Mixed At – Strawberry Studios
- Mastered At – I.B.C. Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Backing Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Stuart Tosh
- Backing Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar – Rick Fenn
- Drum, Percussion, Electric Piano – Paul Burgess
- Engineer [mixdown] – Eric Stewart
- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar, Guitar – Graham Gouldman
- Lead Vocals, Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Backing Vocals, Organ – Tony O'Malley
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Grand Piano, Electric Piano – Eric Stewart
- Mastered By – Melvyn Abrahams
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman
- Written-By – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman
NotesIssued in a gatefold sleeve
Recorded at Odeon Theatre Hammersmith London 18th 19th 20th June 1977 and Apollo Theatre Manchester 16th 17th July 1977
First Category= Set Number (on sleeve)
Second Category = Record 1 (label)
Third Category = Record 2 (label)
This version has the '6641 698' Category printed on the labels, the version without this is here: Live And Let Live.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 9199 265.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 9199 265.2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): 9199 266.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): 9199 266.2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - stamped): 9199265 1Y//2 IB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - stamped): 9199265 2Y//3 IB
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - stamped): 9199266 1Y//1 IB
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - stamped): 9199266 2Y//2 IB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, all four sides - Etched): MELYS
- Other (Catalog number, LP 1): 9199 265
- Other (Catalog number, LP 2): 9199 266
|6641 698||10cc||Live And Let Live (2xLP, Album)||Mercury||6641 698||UK||1977|
|SRM-2-8600||10cc||Live And Let Live (2xLP, Album, Ter)||Mercury||SRM-2-8600||US||1977|
|6641 714||10cc||Live And Let Live (2xLP, Album)||Mercury||6641 714||France||1977|
|CN 2056||10cc||10cc In Concert (LP, Album, Abr)||Contour||CN 2056||UK||1982|
|15PR-3~4||10cc||Live And Let Live (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Mercury||15PR-3~4||Japan||1977|