Waylon - Will The Wolf Survive mp3 album
Title: Will The Wolf Survive
Date of release: 1986
Size MP3: 1301 mb
Size FLAC: 1191 mb
Format: FLAC WAV AU AIFF APE MP2 WAV
Will the Wolf Survive?" is a single by American Chicano rock band Los Lobos. It was released in 1984 as the second single from their album How Will the Wolf Survive? The song reached number 26 on the Billboard Top Rock Tracks chart and number 78 on the Billboard Hot 100. "Will the Wolf Survive?" was also recorded by American country music artist Waylon Jennings. It was released in May 1986 as the second single and title track from the album Will the Wolf Survive?
Will the Wolf Survive is an album by American country music artist Waylon Jennings. It was released in 1986 as his debut for MCA Records. Will the Wolf Survive was Jennings' first release on MCA after moving from RCA, where he had recorded since 1966. His debut album with the label was produced by Jimmy Bowen, who updated the singer's sound from the outlaw country sound that some critics felt had gone stale on albums like Black on Black and It's Only Rock & Roll
other tracks: Waylon Jennings. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Waylon Jennings Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (GTA V).
They Ain't Got 'Em All, 02:43. Where Does Love Go, 02:14. Suddenly Single, 02:45. The Shadow of Your Distant Friend, 04:00. I've Got Me a Woman, 02:43.
1. Will The Wolf Survive. Written-By – David Hidalgo, Louie Perez. Will The Wolf Survive (LP, Album).
Will the Wolf Survive. Studio album by Waylon Jennings. Recording and composition. His debut album with the label was produced by Jimmy Bowen, who updated the singer's sound from the outlaw country sound that some critics felt had gone stale on albums like Black on Black and It's Only Rock & Roll. Drug-free for nearly two years, the album was a fresh start for Jennings, who had seen his commercial standing slip in recent years after ruling the country charts for most of the 1970s and early 1980s.
Will the Wolf Survive? Universal Special Products, MCA. Digital.
Lyrics to "Will The Wolf Survive?" song by Waylon Jennings: Through the chill of winter Running across a frozen lake Hunters hard right on his trail All odds a. .
Features Song Lyrics for Waylon Jennings's Will the Wolf Survive album. They Ain't Got 'em All Lyrics. 2. Will the Wolf Survive Lyrics. 3. What You'll Do When I'm Gone Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Will The Wolf Survive
Written-By – David Hidalgo, Louie Perez
|A2||They Ain't Got 'Em All
Written-By – John Scott Sherrill
|A3||Working Without A Net
Written-By – Don Cook, Gary Nicholson, John Jarvis
|A4||Where Does Love Go
Written-By – Rick Giles, Steve Bogard
|A5||That Dog Won't Hunt
Written-By – John Schweers, Roger Murrah
|B1||What You'll Do When I'm Gone
Written-By – Larry Butler
Written-By – Max D. Barnes, Troy Seals
|B3||The Shadow Of Your Distant Friend
Written-By – Roger Murrah, Steve Dean
|B4||I've Got Me A Woman
Written-By – Paul Kennerley
|B5||The Devil's Right Hand
Written-By – Steve Earle
- Produced For – Lynwood Productions
- Produced For – WGJ Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Overdubbed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Overdubbed At – Sound Emporium
- Mixed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records Canada
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Acoustic Guitar – Billy Joe Walker, Jr.*, Gary Scruggs, Richard Bennett
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Bass – Jerry Bridges
- Design – Bill Barnes , Deb Mahalanobis
- Design [Graphics] – Barnes & Company
- Drums – Matt Betton
- Electric Guitar – Billy Joe Walker, Jr.*, Reggie Young, Richard Bennett
- Electric Guitar [12 String Electric Guitar] – Gary Scruggs
- Engineer [Second Engineers] – Mark J. Coddington*, Robbie Rose, Russ Martin, Tim Kish
- Harmonica – Gary Scruggs
- Harmony Vocals – Waylon Jennings
- Mandolin – Mark O'Connor
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By – Bob Bullock
- Photography [Photo] – Peter Nash
- Piano [Acoustic Piano] – John Jarvis
- Producer – Jimmy Bowen, Waylon Jennings
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Chip Hardy
- Recorded By – Ron Trent
- Synthesizer – David Innis
- Synthesizer [Dx 7] – John Jarvis
- Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Hollis Halford, Matt Morse*
- Tracking By [Overdubs Recorded By] – Bob Bullock, Tim Kish, Willie Pevear
- Typography [Lettering] – Bill Barnes
Notes© 1986 MCA Records, Inc. ℗ 1986 MCA Records, Inc.
Produced by Jimmy Bowen for Lynwood Productions and Waylon Jennings for WGJ Productions, Inc.
Digitally recorded at Emerald Studio using the Mitsubishi X-800 32 track digital.
Overdubs recorded at Sound Stage and Sound Emporium.
Mixed at Sound Stage Studio.
Mastered at Masterfonics. Mixed and Mastered using the JVC Digital Audio Mastering System.
Special thanks to Don "Dirt" Lanier for bird-dogging the songs. (What a nose!)
Also available on album and compact digital disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Price Code: G
- Other (Quality hype): hiQ / High Quality
|MCA-5688||Waylon Jennings||Will The Wolf Survive (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-5688||US||1986|
|MCF 3308||Waylon Jennings||Will The Wolf Survive (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCF 3308||UK||1986|
|MCA-5688||Waylon Jennings||Will The Wolf Survive (LP, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCA-5688||US||1986|
|MCA-5688||Waylon Jennings||Will The Wolf Survive (LP, Album, Club, CRC)||MCA Records||MCA-5688||US||1986|
|MCAD-31102||Waylon Jennings||Will The Wolf Survive (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCAD-31102||US||1986|