Wack Ass Egyptians - Wack Ass Egyptians mp3 album
Title: Wack Ass Egyptians
Style: Punk, Funk Metal
Date of release: 2005
Size MP3: 1357 mb
Size FLAC: 1571 mb
Format: DTS AAC APE MP4 ADX MIDI MOD
The Wack Ass Egyptians pioneered the art of Swiss Egyptian Hip-Hop in 2005. Their debut album has sold all over the world, including Australia,Japan, and China. Since the day they spawned, they have changed the way people feel about pyramids. After seven years and MANY line up changes, The Egyptians are back in the studio making Swiss Egyptian magic. Whose Booty's That? Mar 2012. Contact Wack Ass Egyptians. Streaming and Download help. If you like Wack Ass Egyptians, you may also like: Sticky by halfsour.
The Wack Ass Egyptians pioneered the art of Swiss Egyptian Hip-Hop in 2005.
The Wack Ass Egyptians arrived abruptly and unexpectedly onto the Boston music scene at TT the Bears on Jan. 24 2004. Since then, The Egyptians have left a trail of beer soaked stages and rocked crowds in their wake. Although, The Wack Ass Egyptians had two songs featured on Vinyl Ritchie Records' 2004 compilation "Rock or Roll", their reputation was built largely on their party like live show. Now, a year and a half later, The Egyptians have completed their first full length album
10. Bitches Egyptians. 11. Side B. Wack Ass Egyptians. blue highlight denotes track pick. Their debut album has sold all over the world, including Australia, Japan and China. Members: Billion Dollar Bracken, Jimmy Swiss, MC La Sniff My Fingers, Viva La Caulk Breath, Wade Boggs (2), Warm The Eskimo. Variations: Viewing All Wack Ass Egyptians. Merry Christmas to the Wack Ass Mother Fucker Egyptians. band on my sleeve all day, week, month,year, with the wack ass, time mighta passed, but the music, is sick, and sick, and sick.
|1||When I Say Wack Ass||2:38|
|4||Put A Sock In It||4:35|
|6||Rub Your Legs Like A Cricket||2:59|
|8||Pyramid Of Riches||3:00|
|12||Stack Wack Hits||2:36|
|13||Womb To Tomb||3:25|
- Recorded At – Moontower Recording Studio
- Bass – Viva La Caulk Breath
- Drums – Wade Boggs
- Engineer – Mike Quinn
- Guitar – Billion Dollar Bracken, MC La Sniff My Fingers
- Producer – DJ QE2, WAE*
- Vocals – Jimmy Swiss, Warm The Eskimo
- Written-By – WAE*
NotesPimping: Apple J
Track 14 has a total length of 8:38, it contains a hidden track (an extended version of "Balls Vagina") which begins at 6:35.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7-47728-94062-0