Surfer Blood - Pythons mp3 album
Style: Indie Rock
Date of release: 2013
Size MP3: 1477 mb
Size FLAC: 1185 mb
Format: AIFF MMF APE VOX WMA AA MP2
Surfer Blood is an American indie rock band from West Palm Beach, Florida, United States, currently signed to Joyful Noise Recordings formerly signed to Warner Bros. The band has four members: John Paul Pitts (lead vocals/guitars), Tyler Schwarz (drums), Mike McCleary (guitars/backing vocals), and Lindsey Mills (bass/backing vocals). Founding members John Paul Pitts and Tyler Schwarz started playing music together in Orlando, Florida under the name Jabroni Sandwich
Producer Gil Norton smooths the foursome’s edges while interjecting horror-comic backup yelps that marked his Pixies work decades ago; little else here would befuddle aging Cure or Weezer fans. John Paul Pitts bares girlfriend woes, most flamboyantly in the catchy opener, Demon Dance : C’mon, Raven, let me connect to the server
Apologies, meet apologies," Surfer Blood's John Paul Pitts sings on "Demon Dance", the lead-off track from his band's second LP, Pythons. Pitts spends most of Pythons pleading, bargaining, rationalizing, trying to make some sense of an increasingly dire situation in any way he can. There's a longstanding tendency in pop music to read too much autobiography into lyrics.
Surfer Blood – Pythons. Label: Sire – 534734-1, Warner Bros. Records – 534734-1, Kanine Records – 534734-1. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album CD, Album.
Pythons (Deluxe Version), 2013. Needles and Pins, 03:40.
This album has an average beat per minute of 149 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 112/198 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 122BPM, ends at 128BPM (+6), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Surfer Blood.
Floridian indie outfit Surfer Blood have been through a lot in the past few years. Two years after the release of their well-received debut album Astro Coast in 2010, the band's frontman John Paul Pitts was arrested for domestic battery. Despite all charges being dropped earlier this year (allegedly following legal compliance from the ostensibly guilty Pitts), the group's reputation as surf-pop wunderkinds was unquestionably damaged and their once bright future brought into question
|4||I Was Wrong||3:37|
|6||Say Yes To Me||2:54|
|8||Needles And Pins||3:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire
- Copyright (c) – Sire
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Sire
- Record Company – Kanine Records
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – EastWest Studios
- Mixed At – Mant
- Published By – Reconquista
- Published By – Gremlin Of Society
- Published By – Weird Wives
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Hologram Scene Music
- A&R – Jeff Sosnow
- A&R [Coordinator] – Alex Black
- Art Direction, Photography – Frank Maddocks
- Bass, Keyboards, Vocals – Kevin R. Williams
- Drums – Tyler Schwarz
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brendan Dekora
- Engineer, Programmed By – Dan Austin
- Guitar, Vocals – Thomas Fekete
- Illustration – Esteban Neumann
- Management – Jordan Kurland, Matt Shay
- Management [Assistant] – Jaime Nabrynski
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Rob Schnapf
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chris Szczech
- Photography [Original CD Label Photo] – Julia Pitts
- Producer – Gil Norton
- Vocals, Guitar – John Paul Pitts
- Written By, Performer – Surfer Blood
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093624945284
|534734-1||Surfer Blood||Pythons (LP, Album + CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Kanine Records||534734-1||US||2013|
|KR110||Surfer Blood||Pythons (Demos Version) (LP, Album, TP)||Kanine Records||KR110||US||2015|
|9362-49452-8||Surfer Blood||Pythons (CD, Album, Dig)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Kanine Records||9362-49452-8||Europe||2013|
|2535847||Surfer Blood||Pythons (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||2535847||UK||2013|
|534734-2, none||Surfer Blood||Pythons (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Kanine Records||534734-2, none||US||2013|