From Autumn To Ashes - The Fiction We Live mp3 album
Title: The Fiction We Live
Style: Hardcore, Emo
Date of release: 2003
Size MP3: 1728 mb
Size FLAC: 1181 mb
Format: VQF MP1 WAV MOD MP4 WMA MP2
From Autumn to Ashes is a post-hardcore band based in Long Island, New York. The group formed in 2000 originally under the name Who's to Blame.
You might be just what I need No I would not change a thing Been dreaming of this so long But we only exist in this song The thing is, I'm not worth the sorrow And if you come and meet me tomorrow I will hold you down, fold you in Deep, deep, deep in the fiction we live I break in. two over you I break in two And if a piece of you dies Autumn, I will bring you back to life Of course I see you I do. More on Genius. The Fiction We Live" Track Info. The Fiction We Live From Autumn to Ashes.
Metalcore From Autumn To Ashes. lista zespołów Metalcore From Autumn To Ashes The Fiction We Live. 6. Every Reason to. 7. Autumns Monologue. 8. Alive Out of Habit. 9. All I Taste Today Is What's Her Name. 10. The Fiction We Live. 11. I'm the Best at Ruining My Life.
Sound - 10 "The Fiction We Live" is the follow up to the amazing "Too Bad You're Beautiful" and the band have done a great job on this album. Although this album has gone a bit more melodic and mellow there are still some heavy songs such as "The After Dinner Payback" and "Milligram Smile" and with amazing double melodies from the two singers From Autumn To Ashes have really explored some new possibilties with this album.
Complete your From Autumn To Ashes collection. Yeah the Hot Topic release claims to be "maroon" but its really hot pink with a light marbling. Good sounding album though. Now I just wish they would release "Too Bad You're Beautiful". Rispondi Avvertimi Helpful. riferendosi a The Fiction We Live, LP, Album, Ltd, 180, WH24. I too got one from hot topic and it was more pi l then maroon.
From Autumn to Ashes. For a lot of people the band is a love/hate thing, and especially this album (at least that's the impression I get). This is the second full length release by the band, after their debut "Too bad your beautiful". Some general impressions: The most noticable thing about this record is that it fits quite well into the 'screamed verse, melodic chorus' department, which got big in the mainstream so to say in the last months/years. This seperation is present on almost all songs. A bit of nice variation comes with the use of acoustic guitar in parts of the songs (and in the case of 'The fiction we live' and 'Autumns monologue' on the complete song) and underlining with piano parts. That's only a small part of the whole thing though. The changing of different song parts and paces is nice as well.
From Autumn To Ashes(or FATA) was a band from Long Island, New York, USA. The band mixed melody with hardcore styles, and their earlier albums featured a unique dual vocal style between frontman Benjamin Perri and drummer Francis Mark. This style was very innovative at the time and earned the band widespread praise. Following their 2000 EP Sin, Sorrow and Sadness, their debut full-length album Too Bad You're Beautiful was released on Ferret Records in August 2001.
Queen Radio Ga Ga. U - Live Hits. Mabel Don't Call Me Up. Мега Радио. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1.||The After Dinner Payback||2:51|
|2.||Lilacs & Lolita||2:42|
|4.||A Milligram Smile||3:36|
|5.||The Second Wrong Makes You Feel Right||4:58|
|6.||Every Reason To||2:54|
Lyrics By – Melanie Wills
|8||Alive Out Of Habit||4:58|
|9.||All I Taste Today Is What's Her Name||3:37|
|10.||The Fiction We Live||1:19|
|11.||I'm The Best At Ruining My Life||4:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vagrant Records
- Copyright (c) – Vagrant Records
- Manufactured By – TVT Records
- Distributed By – TVT Records
- Published By – FATA Music Publishing
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Plumper Mountain Sound
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studio Inc., Canada
- Mixed At – Armoury Studios
- Mixed At – The Warehouse Studio
- Designed At – Bau-da Design Lab
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z18415
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Commerce
- Art Direction, Photography, Design – P.R. Brown
- Bass – Mike Pilato
- Booking [Agent: North America, For] – Face The Music Touring
- Booking [Agent: North America] – Tim Borror
- Booking [Agent: Outside North America, For] – K2 Agency*
- Booking [Agent: Outside North America] – John Jackson
- Coordinator [Production] – Darryl Romphf
- Drums, Vocals – Francis Mark
- Edited By [Digital], Programmed By – Ben Kaplan
- Engineer – Ben Kaplan, Dean Maher
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Darryl Romphf, Gord Sran, Lee Robertson
- Guitar – Brian Deneeve, Scott Gross
- Lyrics By – Benjamin Perri, Fran Mark*, Scott Gross
- Management – Cory Brennan
- Management [Assisted By] – Irene Richter
- Management [For] – Sanctuary Artist Management, Inc.*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Chris Shaw
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Misha Rajaratna, Zach Blackstone
- Music By – Fran Mark*, Scott Gross
- Performer – From Autumn To Ashes
- Producer – Gggarth
- Technician [Drum] – Chris Crippen
- Vocals – Benjamin Perri
NotesStandard jewel case with clear tray & 12-page lyrics booklet.
Published by FATA Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Mastered at Masterdisc
Recorded at Plumper Mountain Sound, Gibsons B.C.
Greenhouse Studios, Vancouver B.C.
Mixed at Armoury Studios, Vancouver B.C.
Warehouse Studio, Vancouver B.C.
℗ © 2003 Vagrant Records 2118 Wilshire Blvd #361 Santa Monica CA 90403
Manufactured & Distributed by TVT Records 23 Est 4th St New York NY 10003
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 01091 03862 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 601091038622
- Matrix / Runout: [WEA mfg. Olyphant Logo] Z18415 4R VR 0386-2 03 *M2 S1
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): WEAmfgCA
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2V2Y
|VR 386||From Autumn To Ashes||The Fiction We Live (CD, Album)||Vagrant Records||VR 386||US||2003|
|VRUK002CD||From Autumn To Ashes||The Fiction We Live (CD, Album)||Vagrant Records||VRUK002CD||UK||2004|
|WH24||From Autumn To Ashes||The Fiction We Live (LP, Album, Ltd, 180)||Staple Records, Workhorse Records||WH24||US||2013|
|WH24||From Autumn To Ashes||The Fiction We Live (12", Ltd, Mar)||Staple Records||WH24||US||2013|
|2803-2||From Autumn To Ashes||The Fiction We Live (CD, Album)||Sum Records||2803-2||Brazil||2003|