Zeena Parkins - Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics mp3 album
Title: Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics
Style: Modern Classical, Avant-garde Jazz, Free Improvisation
Date of release: 2017
Size MP3: 1788 mb
Size FLAC: 1206 mb
Format: FLAC MMF AUD WMA AHX AIFF DXD
supported by 10 fans who also own Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics. Pillars by Tyshawn Sorey. supported by 9 fans who also own Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics. Pillars is a stunning achievement for Sorey and perhaps a new high water mark in the post everything world. Xenakis Feldman and Cage are evoked as well as the work of Butch Morris.
Fred Frith, Carla Kihlstedt, Zeena Parkins, Matthias Bossi, The Norman Conquest & Anantha R. Krishnan). Sirens and Silences, Work Resumed On the Tower.
Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics (CD, Album).
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics (2017) by Zeena Parkins. This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/182 BPM). Tracklist Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics.
Listen to Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics now. Listen to Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Discography: Zeena Parkins. Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics (2017).
Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics.
- Published By – Good Child Music
- Published By – Eye of Night
- Copyright (c) – Good Child Music – 2018
- Electronics [Electronic Processing] – Zeena Parkins
- Electronics [on tuning forks] – Ikue Mori
- Executive-Producer, Design – Russell Howard
- Harp [ebows, basting brushes, metal bolts, rubber / hard yarn and wooden mallets, and 2 inch ribbon] – Kristen Theriault, Megan Conley, Nuiko Wadden, Zeena Parkins
- Liner Notes – Drew Daniel, Neil Greenburg
- Mastered By – Matthew Agoglia
- Photography By – Jeff Preiss
- Recorded By, Edited By, Mixed By, Producer, Executive-Producer – Lawson White
NotesDigipak with a four-page folded booklet containing a photo and liner notes.
"Zeena would like to thank her long time collaborator choreographer Neil Greenberg. With the deepest respect and inspiration, it has been an honor to be your collaborator for the last 20 years! This piece would not exist without you and Really Queer Dance with Harps.
Zeena would like to extend a thank you to David Breskin. His support triggered a seismic shift that has led to remarkable new work.
Special thanks to Lawson White and Russell Howard, Drew Daniel, Bjork, and Jeff Preiss.
This recording was made possible in part by support from a Shifting Foundation fellowship and the Doris Duke Artist Award Program."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 682318783624
- Barcode (text): 6 83218 78362 4
|GCM0006||Zeena Parkins||Three Harps, Tuning Forks & Electronics (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Good Child Music||GCM0006||US||2016|