Zombi - Escape Velocity mp3 album
Title: Escape Velocity
Style: Italo-Disco, Space Rock, Prog Rock
Date of release: 2011
Size MP3: 1393 mb
Size FLAC: 1493 mb
Format: VQF AC3 MP1 MPC XM MMF AHX
Escape Velocity by Zombi, released 10 May 2011 1. Escape Velocity 2. Slow Oscillations 3. Shrunken Heads 4. DE3 5. Time Of Troubles Escape Velocity sees ZOMBI return to their roots, using synth, and drums to create stirring melodies and moving cadences.
Escape Velocity sees Zombi return to their roots, using synth and drums to create stirring melodies and moving cadences. Whereas earlier efforts found the band entrenched in Italian horror scores, Escape Velocity finds Zombi continuing their exploration of famed Italian record producer Giorgio Moroder and legendary Kraut Rock icons Neu and Harmonia.
2. Slow Oscillations. Escape Velocity (5xFile, FLAC, Album). Zombi (2). Escape Velocity (LP, Album, Ltd, MP).
Escape Velocity' - Zombi (6/10). Essentially a two man collaboration, Zombi is an underground musical outfit geared towards making minimalist, atmospheric 'space' music. Zombi's fourth album seems to me like the perfect example of an album that is good, but non-essential. While it is enjoyable and intelligent worth the first few listens, there simply is not enough going on with the album to warrant many more than a couple in-depth experiences with the record.
For their 2011 album, Zombi went for the full-on hm attack that's always been key to their work; if it's not quite Ash Ra Tempel after some decades of metal, it's not too far off.
Zombi - Escape Velocity. Label: Relapse Records. Quality: 192-256 Kbits/sec. Bitrate (quality): 192256. mp3. 1. Escape Velocity. 2.
|5||Time Of Troubles||5:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Machine Age Studios
- Recorded At – Zombi Private Studio
- Mastered At – Skye Mastering
- Artwork [Album Artwork] – J. Schmidt*
- Drums, Synthesizer [DSI Monoevolver, Korg 700, Moog Source] – A.E. Paterra
- Engineer [Drum Recording Assistant] – Joseph Bartolotta, Preslav Lefterov
- Engineer [Drum Recording] – Joshua Tanzer
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Steve Moore
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Shawn Brackbill
- Recorded By [All Other Instruments] – A.E. Paterra, Steve Moore
- Synthesizer [ARP Solus, Crumar Orchestrator, DSI Prophet 08, Elka Rhapsody, Korg Polysix, Moog Little Phatty, Sci Pro-one], Drum Programming [MFB 502 Drumcomputer, Drumtraks] – Steve Moore
- Written-By – A.E. Paterra (tracks: 4, 5), Steve Moore (tracks: 1 to 3)
NotesDrum recording engineered @ Machine Age Studios, Pittsburgh, PA
Mixed at Zombi Private Studio in Nyack, NY
Mastered @ Skye Mastering, Isle of Skye, Scotland
℗&© 2011 Relapse Records Inc, P.O. Box 2060, Upper Darby, PA 19082 U.S.A. |
Relapse Records Europe, P.O.Box 6818 5975 ZG Sevenum The Netherlands | Relapse.com
Packaged in a Digipak with a 4-page Relapse Records catalog.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 81676 71482 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 781676714827
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2 & 3): IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1036
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1003
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 1006
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 7232-7148-CD + + K672402
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 2 & 3): 7232-7148-CD + + K657901
|RR7148||Zombi||Escape Velocity (5xFile, FLAC, Album)||Relapse Records||RR7148||US||2011|
|RR7148||Zombi||Escape Velocity (LP, Album, Ltd, MP)||Relapse Records||RR7148||US||2011|
|RR7148||Zombi||Escape Velocity (LP, Album, Ltd, Bab)||Relapse Records||RR7148||US||2011|
|YSCY-1212||Zombi||Escape Velocity (CD, Album)||Relapse Records||YSCY-1212||Japan||2011|
|RR7148||Zombi||Escape Velocity (LP, Album, Ltd, Yel)||Relapse Records||RR7148||US||2011|