Billy Crawford - Billy Crawford mp3 album
Title: Billy Crawford
Date of release: 1999
Size MP3: 1973 mb
Size FLAC: 1831 mb
Format: XM AHX MMF FLAC AA TTA VQF
Billy Crawford is the first studio album from Filipino-American pop singer Billy Crawford. The album was first released in 1998 in Europe and Japan, and then the following year in the . Roll with It (Anything)" (4:48). Urgently in Love" (4:13). Come Into My Life" (3:23). Never My Love" (4:13).
Слушайте и скачивайте billy crawford на Хотплеере в mp. Billy Crawford - Never Let Her Slip Away 03:31. Billy Crawford - How Sweet It Is 03:19. Billy Crawford - Predictable 03:23. Billy Crawford - I Wish 04:32. Billy Crawford - Steal Away 04:31. Billy Crawford - So Cold (Jackindahouse Mix) 04:01. Billy Crawford - Let It Ride (Instrumental) 04:26. Billy Crawford - Key By The Door 03:28. Billy Crawford - Pokemon Theme 03:18. Billy Crawford - Pokemon The Movie Theme Song 03:52. Billy Crawford - Pokemon Theme (Покимоны) 03:21. Billy Crawford - When You Think About Me 03:19. Billy Crawford - Bright Lights 03:27
Operation Ground Hero.
Crawford was a success as a singer in France with the first single from his album Ride called "Trackin'". In 2001, it put Crawford at the top of the French charts. Trackin'" has sold 750,000 copies and was certified platinum; it reached a position on sales charts and was in the club charts. The song also made in the Netherlands, in Belgium, in Switzerland and in Germany. It had a great success in Germany and became on the radio and club chart.
Billy Crawford is a dancer, songwriter, Filipino-American singer, actor and TV host. He is popular for hosting a number of talent shows of ABS-CBN including Pilipinas Got Talent, Pinoy Dream Academy, Your Face Sounds Familiar and It’s Showtime. Billy Crawford: Birth Fact, Family, Childhood. Billy Crawford: Early Life Profession and Career. He first started his career with the album called Billy Crawford when he was 15 years old. It performs very well in charts in the Philippines and Europe. Crawford becomes popular, with the first single from his album Ride called Trackin’. Trackin’ has sold 750,000 copies and got certified platinum and it reached a position on sales charts and was in the club charts. Crawford was back on the scene with his second album, Ride by April 2002.
Billy Crawford - Студийный альбом от Billy Crawford. В альбом вошло 42 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:50:37. Roll With It (Anything). Party for Two. 03:50.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Roll With It (Anything)
Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Elaine Caswell, Sarah BrooksGuitar – Jeff CoplanWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, B.J. Crawford*, E. Nelson*
|2||Urgently In Love
Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Elaine Caswell, Lisa DeSimoneFeaturing – Nona HendryxGuitar – Paul PimslerWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, E. Nelson*
Backing Vocals – TashanDrums – Hugh ElliottGuitar – Bonnie FormanWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, B.J. Crawford*, E. Nelson*
|4||You Got It
Backing Vocals – Lauren Kinhan, Nona HendryxWritten-By – E. Nelson*, L. Kinhan*
|5||Como Te Llama
Backing Vocals – Meghan Brown, TashanBass Guitar – Carl CarterGuitar – Tim SharpeWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, B.J. Crawford*, E. Nelson*, S. Lewis*
|6||Come Into My Life
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Janson & JansonBacking Vocals – Arnthor, Billy CrawfordBass – Thomas Lindberg*Guitar – Mats BerntoftStrings – Stockholm Session StringsWritten-By – A. Carlsson*, A. Birgisson*
|7||Never My Love
Backing Vocals – Bette Sussman, Dennis Collins, Keith FluittDrums – Tony BeardGuitar – Paul PimslerWritten-By – Dick Addrisi, Don AddrisiWritten-By [Rap], Arranged By [Background Vocal] – Bette Sussman
|8||Part Of Me
Backing Vocals – Eve Nelson, Meghan BrownBass Guitar – Carl CarterGuitar – Marc ShulmanWritten-By – E. Nelson*, W. Sparks*
Backing Vocals – Elaine Caswell, Keith FluittDrums – Shawn PeltonGuitar – Jay BerlinerPercussion – Carol SteeleTrumpet – Jim Hynes*Written-By – B. O'Reilly*, B.J. Crawford*, E. Nelson*
Backing Vocals – Dana Houston, Kevin Little , Paul HoustonWritten-By – B.J. Crawford*, E. Nelson*
Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Keith Fluitt, Lauren KinhanWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, B.J. Crawford*, E. Nelson*
|12||Party For 2
Backing Vocals – Ada Dyer, Keith FluittGuitar – Paul PimslerWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, E. Nelson*
|13||Higher Than High
Backing Vocals – Billy Crawford, Eve NelsonDrums – Hugh ElliottGuitar – Marc ShulmanWritten-By – E. Nelson*, J. Bocchino*
|14||Se Llama Maria (Mary Lopez Spanish Version)
Guitar – Gustavo ErazoPiano, Bass, Drum Programming – Bernardo OssaProducer – Mark KaminsTrumpet – Hugo FernandezWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, B.J. Crawford*, C. Brant*, E. Nelson*
- Record Company – V2 records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Music Canada
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Produced For – Nelson-O'Reilly Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Susswoman Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Murlyn Music
- Recorded At – Soundtrade Studios
- Engineered At – Murlyn Studios
- Produced At – Murlyn Studios
- Mixed At – Mono Studios
- Mastered At – Powers House Of Sound
- Published By – Tunes Of V2 America, Inc.
- Published By – BJC Music
- Published By – Music Of V2 America, Inc.
- Published By – Clamshell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Peermusic III, Ltd.
- Published By – Bernadette O'Reilly Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Best Of Kin Music
- Published By – Chalante Music
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Grantsville
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Song Skraps
- Published By – Jergene Music
- Published By – Peermusic Ltd.
- A&R [Direction] – Al Smith , Kate Hyman
- Arranged By – Arnthor (tracks: 6)
- Design – Gary St. Clare
- Drum Programming – Bernardo Ossa (tracks: 14)
- Engineer – Arnthor (tracks: 6), Eve Nelson (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13), John Fausty* (tracks: 14)
- Management – Cuzzins Management
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Mixed By – Bernard Löhr (tracks: 6), Bernardo Ossa (tracks: 14), Eve Nelson (tracks: 10), Nathaniel "Mick" Guzauski* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11 to 13)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Tom Bender (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11 to 13)
- Photography By – Ray Burminston*
- Producer – Arnthor (tracks: 6), Bette Sussman (tracks: 7), Eve Nelson (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 13), Mark Kamins (tracks: 14)
- Programmed By [Drum & Keyboard] – Bette Sussman (tracks: 7), Eve Nelson (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Sequenced By [Digitally] – David Kutch*
NotesAll tracks ℗ 1998 V2 Records, Inc. except ℗1999 V2 Records, Inc. "Mary Lopez", "Se Llama Maria", "Come Into My Life". © 1998 V2 Records, Inc. Distributed by BMG Music Canada. Printed in Canada.
Tracks duration in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 38812 70202 9
- Barcode (String): 638812702029
- Matrix / Runout: #990719H 63881270202 MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L381
- Other (Outer Ring (Mirrored)): 21
|VVR1003992||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (CD, Album)||V2||VVR1003992||Europe||1998|
|VVR1003994, VVR1003992||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (Cass, Album)||V2, V2||VVR1003994, VVR1003992||Europe||1998|
|VVR1003022P||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (CD, MiniAlbum, Promo)||V2||VVR1003022P||France||1998|
|V2CI 0017||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (ビリー・クロフォード) (CD, Album)||V2||V2CI 0017||Japan||1998|
|V2CI 0017, 194143||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (ビリー・クロフォード) (CD, Album, Promo, Smplr)||V2, V2||V2CI 0017, 194143||Japan||1998|