Third Day - Radio Singles mp3 album
Title: Radio Singles
Style: Alternative Rock
Date of release: 2000
Size MP3: 1342 mb
Size FLAC: 1747 mb
Format: XM WMA MP2 AAC MP1 RA VQF
It was released on 3 October 2005 by London Records. The two-disc compilation includes the band's singles released between 1981 and 2005. Unlike the CD version of earlier singles compilation Substance 1987, the B-sides are not included.
Includes unlimited streaming of Smooth Chill - The Radio Singles via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days. Full Digital Discography.
Green Day rocks the No. 1 slot on the Billboard 200 with its third chart-topping album, Revolution Radio. The band’s 12th studio effort enters atop the list with 95,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Oct. 13, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 90,000 were in traditional album sales. Green Day last led the Billboard 200 more than seven years ago, with 21st Century Breakdown. That set debuted atop the chart dated May 30, 2009 and spent one week in the penthouse. Before that, the band's first No. 1, American Idiot, racked up three nonconsecutive weeks at No. 1 back in 2004 and 2005. After 21st Century Breakdown, the band’s next studio project was the expansive Uno!, Dos!, Tre! series - three studio albums released in quick succession in late 2012.
Green Day's official biggest selling singles and albums in the UK revealed. The princes of punk-rock return with new album Revolution Radio – we count down their best sellers. To celebrate the release of new album Revolution Radio, we thought it was about time we looked at their big ones - in the singles and albums departments. 5. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (2004). has become one of the band's signature songs. Penned by frontman Billie Joe Armstrong, the song was written in New York and is about, he says, "feeling alone but trying to take power from that"
Radio Singles + Album Sampler. Label: Game Recordings – LSRCD 9221, Landspeed Records – LSRCD 9221. Rising To The Top (Radio). Featuring – Bazaar Royale, Sean Price.
BBC Radio 1. The Official Chart on Radio 1 with Scott Mills.
Smooth Chill - The Radio Singles. com and XM Satellite radio channel.
com! We are now fully stocked and ready to ship a copy to you! Third Day. 20 June at 15:01 ·. GOOD NEWS! If you bought a physical CD of the new Live From The Farewell Tour album they started shipping today! Thanks for your patience! See all.
Third Day of a Seven Day Binge. Third Day of a Seven Day Binge" is a song by American rock band Marilyn Manson, released as the first single from their ninth studio album, The Pale Emperor (2015). The song was premiered on BBC Radio 1's Rock Show by Daniel P. Carter on October 26, 2014.
|1||King Of Glory (AC Radio Edit)||4:24|
|2||King Of Glory (Album Version)||6:33|
|3||Your Love Oh Lord (CHR/Rock Album Version)||3:58|
|4||Your Love Oh Lord (CHR/Rock Live Version)||4:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Essential Records
- Copyright (c) – Essential Records
- Record Company – Brentwood Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Provident Music Distribution, Inc.
- Distributed By – Provident Music Distribution, Inc.
- Published By – New Spring Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Vandura 2500 Songs
- Published By – Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Allied DT – 052300
- Backing Vocals [Uncredited] – Cobb Mass Choir
- Bass Guitar [Uncredited] – Tai Anderson
- Directed By [Choir, Uncredited] – Dr. Oral Moses*
- Drums [Uncredited] – David Carr
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Brad Avery, Mark Lee
- Keyboards [Uncredited], Producer [Uncredited] – Monroe Jones
- Music By, Producer [Uncredited] – Third Day
- Words By, Lead Vocals [Uncredited], Acoustic Guitar [Uncredited] – Mac Powell
Notes℗ © MM Essential Records, a division of Brentwood Music, Inc. Manufactured and distributed by Provident Music Group Distribution, Inc., 741 Cool Spring Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067
Published by New Spring Music Publishing, Inc. / Vandura 2500 Songs / ASCAP. All rights administered by Brentwood Music Publishing, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 052300-2-1 ALLIED DT *MRS240483*
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L452
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7701
- Rights Society: ASCAP