Lycia - Cold mp3 album
Date of release: 1996
Size MP3: 1343 mb
Size FLAC: 1313 mb
Format: VOC XM ASF APE WAV FLAC AUD
Cold by Lycia, released 08 October 1996 1. Frozen 2. Bare 3. Baltica 4. Colder 5. Snowdrop 6. Drifting 7. December 8. Polaris 9. Later 10. Everything Is Cold. Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Purchasable with gift card.
Adapted from the Cold liner notes. com/Cold (Lycia album). location on Google Map.
Cold is the debut studio album by American alternative metal band Cold. The album produced two singles: "Go Away" and "Give. Regarding the album's producer Ross Robinson, vocalist Scooter Ward stated "Ross is, to me, the best metal producer you can get. He just drags the heaviness out of everything, like with Slipknot. It’s amazing what he does. When you record with Ross one time, you gotta give it your all. You have to go off like you would onstage.
Cold (disambiguation) - Cold describes the condition of low temperature.
Lycia - Compilation Appearances Vol. 2 (2001). Lycia - Compilation Appearances Vol. 1 (2001). Lycia - A Day In The Stark Corner (2017). Synthpop, Futurepop, Electropop, Minimal Wave, Minimal Synth, Synthwave. Gothic, Darkwave, Gothic Synth, Ethereal. Ambient, Dark Ambient.
Studio album by Lycia. Cold is the fourth studio album by the American dark wave band Lycia, released in 1996 by Projekt Records.
This album has an average beat per minute of 115 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 90/151 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 110BPM, ends at 111BPM (+1), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Lycia.
- Copyright (c) – Lycium Music
- Recorded At – The Shelter, Streetsboro, OH
- Mixed At – The Shelter, Streetsboro, OH
- Made By – Technicolor – 112276-01
- Design, Artwork [Processing] – Sam Rosenthal
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals, Synth, Programmed By [Programming] – Mike VanPortfleet
- Lyrics By – M. VanPortfleet* (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 9), T. Vanflower* (tracks: 3, 5, 8)
- Mastered By – Kevin Gray, Ryan Lum
- Photography By – Stefano Gentile
- Recorded By, Mixed By – D. Galas*
- Sampler, Synth, Programmed By [Programming], Bass – David Galas
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – D. Galas* (tracks: 4, 7), M. VanPortfleet* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 9)
- Vocals – Tara Vanflower
NotesRecorded and mixed at The Shelter, Streetsboro, Ohio, Jan/Feb 1996.
© 1996 Lycium Music, BMI
Packaging: clear tray jewel case with 12 page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L892
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2T05
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2T12
- Matrix / Runout: PRO-67 Technicolor C2 112276-01
|PROJEKT67||Lycia||Cold (CD, Album, RE)||Projekt||PROJEKT67||US||1996|
|none||Lycia||Cold (10xFile, MP3, Album, RE, RM, 320)||Lycium Music||none||US||2017|
|PROJEKT67||Lycia||Cold (CD, Album)||Projekt||PROJEKT67||US||1996|
|HB-DIS054||Lycia||Cold (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Mil)||Handmade Birds||HB-DIS054||US||2013|
|HB-DIS054||Lycia||Cold (2x12", Album, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Handmade Birds||HB-DIS054||US||2013|