Electric Frankenstein - Live, Loud And Angry mp3 album
Title: Live, Loud And Angry
Style: Garage Rock, Punk
Date of release: 1999
Size MP3: 1298 mb
Size FLAC: 1106 mb
Format: ADX FLAC AA VOC AHX DTS MP1
Recharged From The Vaults: These tracks were selected by Electric Frankenstein and were remastered by Douglas Coulter at Music City Studios, UK Tracks 1 was the bands third 7" single, 11 was the sixth 7" single and 12 was the seventh 7" single. All three tracks appear on 'Conquers The World'. Recorded at Bighouse 42nd Street Studios NYC.
Live, Loud And Angry. Punk-Rock Electric Frankenstein. 队列表 Punk-Rock Electric Frankenstein Live, Loud And Angry. Band Name Electric Frankenstein. Album Name Live, Loud And Angry. 版公司 Twenty Stone Blatt.
Electric Frankenstein. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
Listen to music from Electric Frankenstein. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Electric Frankenstein. Live, Loud And Angry. Electric Frankenstein vs. The Hip Priests.
Live and Loud is a live video released by American grunge band Nirvana in September 2013. It was released as part of the 20th anniversary of the band's third and final studio album, In Utero. It showcases the entirety of the band's December 1993 live performance at Pier 48, Seattle which was recorded by MTV for "Live and Loud". The DVD also contains bonus footage from other performances from the In Utero tour.
Full list of Electric Frankenstein albums, sorted by release date. You can also sort the list of albums by most recently added, year recorded (from most recent to first recorded), by views and by album name.
Electric Frankenstein информация о артисте Electric Frankenstein биография, история создания, тексты песен, слова песен. 2. A solo project of Italian progressive rock guitarist Paolo Tofani, member of Area,Noi Tre and Califfi. He released an album in 1975 called "What Me Worry?" on Cramps record label.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Live, Loud And Angry||44:18|
|1-1||It's All Moving Faster||3:07|
|1-5||Rocket In My Veins||2:55|
|1-7||Time Is Now||3:47|
|1-8||Right On Target||3:31|
|1-10||Get Off My Back||2:53|
|1-12||You're So Fake||2:53|
|1-15||E. F. Theme||3:08|
|Recharged From The Vaults||37:06|
|2-1||All Moving Faster||3:00|
Recorded By – Dave Meyer
Recorded By – Dave Meyer
|2-6||Rocket In My Veins||2:42|
|2-8||Listen Up Baby||2:40|
|2-10||Time Is Now||3:36|
|2-11||Get Off My Back||2:44|
|2-12||Deal With It||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twenty Stone Blatt Records
- Copyright (c) – Twenty Stone Blatt Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Electric Frankenstein
- Copyright (c) – Electric Frankenstein
- Copyright (c) – BGT Ent
- Copyright (c) – Blast-A-Rama Prod.
- Copyright (c) – Bag-it Music
- Copyright (c) – Dellamorte Publishing
- Copyright (c) – WipeOut Music
- Pressed By – Key Production
- Recorded At – The Euclid Tavern
- Recorded At – Big House
- Recorded At – Loho Studios
- Recorded At – Absolute Audio
- Recorded At – Third Studio From The Sun
- Recorded At – Water Music Recorders
- Mastered At – Music City Studios, UK
- Designed At – T-Corp. Design
- Bass – Dan Canzonieri
- Design [Cover], Layout – Paul Tonner
- Drums – John Steele (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5, 2-9 to 2-13), Rob Sefcik (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15, 2-6 to 2-8)
- Edited By, Mastered By – Chris Keffer (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Guitar – Sal Canzonieri
- Lead Guitar – Jim Foster
- Producer – Dean Respler* (tracks: 2-3, 2-9, 2-10, 2-13), Electric Frankenstein (tracks: 2-2, 2-4 to 2-8), Jesse Obstbaum (tracks: 2-1, 2-11, 2-12)
- Recorded By – Dave Meyers* (tracks: 2-6 to 2-8), Jim Cain (tracks: 2-6 to 2-8)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike McDonald (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Douglas Coulter
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Electric Frankenstein
- Vocals – Steve Wilkins* (tracks: 2-2, 2-4, 2-5), Steve Miller (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15, 2-2, 2-3, 2-6 to 2-13)
NotesLive, Loud And Angry:
Recorded live at The Euclid Tavern, Cleveland Ohio Fall '98.
Digitally remastered at Music City Studios, UK.
Copyright Electric Frankenstein / BGT Ent. / Blast-O-Rama / Bag ItMusic / DellaMorte Music / ASCAP
Recharged From The Vaults:
These tracks were selected by Electric Frankenstein and were remastered by Douglas Coulter at Music City Studios, UK
Tracks 1 was the bands third 7" single, 11 was the sixth 7" single and 12 was the seventh 7" single. All three tracks appear on 'Conquers The World'. Recorded at Bighouse 42nd Street Studios NYC
Tracks 3, 10 + 13 originally appeared on the album 'Time Is Now'. Recorded at Loho Studios NYC
Track 9 appeared on 'Time Is Now' and was also the bands debut 7" single. Recorded at Absolute Studios N.J.
Track 2 was the bands eighth 7" single and also appeared on 'Action High' (UK) and 'Sick Songs' (US) Recorded at The Third Studio From The Sun, Wayne N.J.
Tracks 4 + 5 originally appeared on 'Fractured' and on the album 'Spare Parts'. Recorded at The Third Studio From The Sun, Wayne N.J.
Tracks 6, 7 + 8 originally appeared on 'Listen Up Baby' Recorded at Water Music, Hoboken N.J. and The Third Studio From The Sun, Wayne N.J.
Copyright 1994-98 Electric Frankenstein / BGT Ent. / Blast-O-Rama / WipeOut Music / DellaMorte Music / ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 024545 076721
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): BAMF001A KEY PRODUCTION 1:1:1
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L042
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): BAMF001B KEY PRODUCTION 1:1:2
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): ifpi 1421