Black Market Radio - Black Market Radio mp3 album
Title: Black Market Radio
Style: Alternative Rock, Grunge, Stoner Rock
Date of release: 2003
Size MP3: 1199 mb
Size FLAC: 1386 mb
Format: WMA VOC MMF AC3 MPC FLAC DXD
Super Black Market Clash is a 1993 compilation album released by the English punk rock band The Clash. The album is an expanded repackaging of the 1980 release Black Market Clash, which was a 10-inch EP, containing 9 songs. The man in the foreground of the front cover art is Don Letts, who worked with The Clash on several projects and later was a founding member of Big Audio Dynamite.
Listen to music from Black Market Radio like Kill Me, Attic Light & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Black Market Radio. His famous name still resonates with the classic sound of rockin’ Seattle grunge, but Peter Cornell (brother to Chris Cornell of Soundgarden and Audioslave) has found his true, edgier musical heart in New York City. Once settled in the Big Apple, Cornell hooked up with bassist/songwriter Keith Mannino (Shadowbox) and got to work on the vibrant, blistering, and emotionally resonant tracks that are the foundation of their groundbreaking new band Black Market Radio.
Black Market Records. follow us on ww. lackmarket247. AboutSee All. 916-877-4202.Contact Black Market Records on Messenger. ww. lackMarketRecords. Black Market Records. DRS. Prophecy F Bangout.
Retour sur la page de Black Market Radio. Better than a Killer. Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Album, 2006, Slugfest Records.
Black Market Music Placebo’s third studio album. It took nine months to record, between late 1999 to mid 2000. It was the first and only record that Placebo produced entirely by themselves. It made it to number 1 on the French album charts, and was certified Gold in Italy, Australia, Switzerland and the UK. It was released on CD, cassette and vinyl. Black Market Music Q&A.
Explore releases from the Black Market Records (4) label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Black Market Records (4) releases. Black Market Records (4). Profile: House label from the . which was active between 1988 and 1997 and which got reactivated by Todd Osborne in autumn/winter 2008. Penryn Space Agency Radio Show - Labels Played by PenrynSpaceAgency.
People who like Black Market Radio might also like these artists. The closer two names are, the greater the probability people will like both artists. Black Market Radio Esbjorn Svensson Pat Metheny Band The Sunjays Pat Metheny Mad Season Chris Cornell Temple Of The Dog Incubus Nirvana.
|3||Better Than A Killer||5:01|
|8||Fight Of Your Life||4:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Band Aids For Bullet Wounds
- Copyright (c) – Band Aids For Bullet Wounds
- Pressed By – Superdups
- Engineered At – E Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Band Aids For Bullet Wounds
- Bass, Percussion, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Keith Mannino
- Cover [Back Cover] – Tim Camuso
- Cover [Photo] – Diane Richter
- Design [BMR Logo] – Pyrate Design
- Drums – John Hummel
- Engineer [Drums] – Tom Camuso
- Guitar, Vocals – Peter Cornell
- Layout [CD] – Nathaniel Bliss
- Lyrics By [All] – Peter Cornell
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Matt Knobel
- Photography By [Live Photos] – Diane Richter, Gene Schiavone, Glenn Maida, Tim Camuso
- Photography By [Tray] – Elaine Eskesen
- Producer [Additional] – Matt Knobel
- Written-By, Engineer, Producer – Keith Mannino, Peter Cornell
Notes(P) & (C) 2003
Lyrics show track 6 as "My Good Wave"
This album was re-released in August 2006 under the title "Suicide Parlour", with the same cover,
but with catalog number.
A year later, the album went through a more polished production and was released with a different tracklist,
this time under the title Better Than A Killer.
Drums engineered at E Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 94465-8294-2 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1Z06
- Matrix / Runout: SUPERDUPS 051606-11CD 01
- Rights Society: BMI