Shostakovich / Schoenberg / Martinů / Honegger / Czech Philharmonic Orchestra / Ančerl / Neumann / Baudo - The Last World War ("Leningrad" / Warsaw / Lidice / "Liturgique") mp3 album
Title: The Last World War ("Leningrad" / Warsaw / Lidice / "Liturgique")
Date of release: 1995
Size MP3: 1252 mb
Size FLAC: 1566 mb
Format: VOC ASF WMA AUD TTA MIDI MMF
A Survivor From Warsaw For Speaker, Men's Chorus And Orchestra, Op. 46. 7:23. Choir – Czech Philharmonic Chorus (tracks: 2).
Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, The. Photography By. Bohumil Landisch. Russian Chamber Music Of XX c.
Release title: Dmitri Shostakovich, Arnold Schoenberg, Bohuslav Martinů, Arthur Honegger, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, The, Karel Ančerl, Václav Neumann, Serge Baudo - The Last World War ("Leningrad", Warsaw, Lidice, "Liturgique"). More albums of Dmitri Shostakovich, Arnold Schoenberg, Bohuslav Martinů, Arthur Honegger, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, The, Karel Ančerl, Václav Neumann, Serge Baudo
His last recording was that of Shostakovich's Symphony No. 12, made in 1984, found on Disc 3 here. His interpretations of Shostakovich and Tchaikovsky were highly regarded, so it's not surprising that several of their symphonies are here. The Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra's reputation has long been out of all proportion to its representation on record, at least in the West. Even today it is easy to gain a lopsided impression.
mp3 player of Serge Baudo, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, The, Claude Debussy - Prelude Á L’Aprés-midi D’Un Faune, 1st Rhapsody For Clarinet, "Les Jeux": A. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
The last World War, an album by Richard Baker, Karel Ančerl, Josef Veselka, Václav Neumann, Serge Baudo, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra on this site. Symphony No. 7 in C major Leningrad, Op. 60: I. Allegretto - Dmitri Shostakovich, 25:290:30. 2. A Survivor from Warsaw for Speaker, Men's Chorus and Orchestra, Op. 46 - Arnold Schoenberg, 7:270:30. 3. Memorial to Lidice for Symphony Orchestra, H. 296 - Bohuslav Martinů, 8:440:30.
The last World War: Best 2 songs. Arthur Honegger, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Serge Baudo - Symphony No. 3 Liturgique (Symphonie no 3 Liturgique): III. Dona nobis pacem. 3 Liturgique (Symphonie no 3 Liturgique): II. De profundis clamavi. Album: The last World War.
Fink has sung with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, the . In the last concert season, the choir participated in performances of Stravinsky’s Symphonie de psaumes under the baton of Zubin Mehta and the Dutch premiere of James MacMillan’s St John Passion under the direction of Sir Colin Davis
Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra, Yevgeny Mravinsky. Hindemith: Die Harmonie der Welt; Honegger: Symphony No. 3 "Liturgique". 3, for orchestra "Liturgique," H. 186. 4. No. 1, "Dies irae".
|Symphony No. 7 In C Major, Op. 60 "Leningrad"|
|1||–Dmitri Shostakovich||I. Allegretto||25:24|
|2||–Arnold Schoenberg||A Survivor From Warsaw For Speaker, Men's Chorus And Orchestra, Op. 46||7:23|
|3||–Bohuslav Martinů||Memorial To Lidice, H. 296||8:37|
|Symphony No. 3 "Liturgique"||27:15|
|4||–Arthur Honegger||I. Dies Irae. Allegro Marcato||6:15|
|5||–Arthur Honegger||II. De Profundis Clamavi. Adagio||11:46|
|6||–Arthur Honegger||III. Dona Nobis Pacem. Andante||9:38|
- Record Company – Supraphon Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Supraphon Records
- Pressed By – Gramofonové Závody – G41408
- Recorded At – Rudolfinum
- Art Direction [Booklet Editor] – Naďa Dvorská
- Choir – Czech Philharmonic Chorus (tracks: 2)
- Chorus Master – Josef Veselka (tracks: 2)
- Composed By – Arnold Schoenberg (tracks: 2), Arthur Honegger (tracks: 4 to 6), Bohuslav Martinů (tracks: 3), Dmitri Shostakovich (tracks: 1)
- Conductor – Karel Ančerl (tracks: 1, 3), Serge Baudo (tracks: 4 to 6), Václav Neumann (tracks: 2)
- Design – Stanislav Dvorský
- Engineer [Recording] – František Burda (tracks: 3), Miloslav Kulhan (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6)
- Liner Notes [Introductory Note] – Václav Havel
- Liner Notes [Translations] – Bedřiška Adamičková, Ivan Vomáčka
- Orchestra – Czech Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Photography By [Back Photo] – Bohumil Landisch
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Director] – Eduard Herzog (tracks: 2), Ladislav Šíp (tracks: 3), Miloslav Kuba (tracks: 1, 4 to 6)
- Supervised By [Editor] – Milan Novotný
- Voice [Speaker] – Richard Baker (tracks: 2)
NotesRecorded at Rudolfinum, Prague, from 2 to 4 September, 1957 (Track 1), on 5 March and from 13 to 15 November, 1966 (Track 2), on 20 March, 1957 (Track 3) and from 10 to 16 April, 1960 (Tracks 4 to 6).
 &  mono.
,  to  stereo.
Front photo © ČTK 1995.
Back photo © 1995.
Design © 1995.
Translations © 1995.
Type & lito: SSV repro.
℗ 1958, 1967, 1957, 1961 Supraphon Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 99925 01772 9
- Matrix / Runout: GZ G41408 SU 0177-2 911
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: OSA
- Label Code: LC 0358
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD