Saafir - Boxcar Sessions mp3 album
Title: Boxcar Sessions
Date of release: 2015
Size MP3: 1640 mb
Size FLAC: 1452 mb
Format: MIDI AIFF TTA XM AHX DMF AAC
Box Car Sessions (Cass, Album, Promo). Boxcar Sessions (2xLP, Album, Promo). Boxcar Sessions (CD, Album, RE). Qwest Records, Reprise Records, Warner.
Album · 1994 · 19 Songs. See All. Good Game: The Transition.
Though Boxcar Sessions kind of fits together as an album (other than the skits) with its sound and Saafir’s flow, there are some individual highlights. Light Sleeper is basically Saafir’s best song ever written, with the surreal, low key atmopshere and erupting, molten drums meshing together perfectly, while Saafir spits some incredibly off-kilter random intellect spitting amongst his craziest flow on the album ( Why's the rhyme so important"/ Why do I have to be so/Potent and blow the mic a flow without
Boxcar Sessions is the debut studio album from American hip hop artist Saafir, released on May 10, 1994 on Qwest Records. Henderson also stated "between Saafir's rapping style and the jazzy production, Boxcar Sessions is fairly fresh sounding.
WMG (от лица компании "Phoenix Music")" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. WMG; PEDL, UMPG Publishing, MijacCatalog, BMI - Broadcast Music In. BMG Rights Management.
Take Saafir, for example. Boxcar Sessions, the Oakland rapper's first album, favors an abstract, jazz-influenced approach to hip-hop. In terms of complexity and abstraction, Saafir's angular rapping style (which involves a lot of freestyling) is right up there with Digable Planets, A Tribe Called Quest, the Pharcyde, and De La Soul. Saafir is as jazzy as any of those alternative rappers, and he doesn't go for simplicity. But unlike Digable Planets or the Pharcyde, Saafir doesn't embrace a neo-hippie vibe.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Grab The Train||1:21|
|2||Swig Of The Stew||3:58|
Featuring – Poke Martian
Featuring – King SaanOther [Hoorodded By] – King Saan, Saafir
|8||Worship The "D"||4:05|
Featuring – Rashinel
|12||No Return (Goin' Crazy)||4:34|
Featuring – Big Nose*
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Recorded At – Pajama Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Kevin Design Hosmann*
- Engineer – Crayge Lindesay
- Executive-Producer – Saafir, Sleuth
- Management – Sleuth Productions
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Mixed By – The Big Nose* (tracks: 10, 13), J Groove (tracks: 4, 17, 19), Jay-Z (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18), Rashinel (tracks: 10), Saafir (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 15 to 19)
- Photography – Victor Hall
- Producer – The Big Nose* (tracks: 10, 13), J Groove (tracks: 4, 6, 15, 17, 19), Jay-Z (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18)
- Written-By – H. Norris (tracks: 3), J. Carson* (tracks: 4, 6, 15, 17, 19), J. Jackson* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18), K-Top (tracks: 15), R. Sharper (tracks: 17), R. Trammel (tracks: 10), R. Gibson* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14 to 17, 19), T. Alston (tracks: 10, 13)
NotesRecorded at Pajama Recording Studio, Oakland, CA.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, LA.
All Jay-Z produced tracks are produced for Jay-Z Productions, all J Groove produced tracks are produced for J Groove Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 943674 223398
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other: ¥1,400 (本体)＋税
|9 45602-2||Saafir||Boxcar Sessions (CD, Album)||Qwest Records||9 45602-2||US||1994|
|9 45602-4||Saafir||Boxcar Sessions (Cass, Album)||Qwest Records||9 45602-4||US||1994|
|none||Saafir||Box Car Sessions (Cass, Album, Promo)||Qwest Records||none||US||1994|
|PRO-A-7314||Saafir||Boxcar Sessions (2xLP, Album, Unofficial)||Qwest Records||PRO-A-7314||Europe||2003|
|PRO-A-7314||Saafir||Boxcar Sessions (2xLP, Album, Promo)||Qwest Records, Reprise Records||PRO-A-7314||US||1994|