Nada Surf - High / Low mp3 album
Title: High / Low
Style: Indie Rock
Date of release: 1996
Size MP3: 1851 mb
Size FLAC: 1286 mb
Format: MP1 AU MP2 VQF XM DXD ASF
The Proximity Effect is the second album by alternative rock band, Nada Surf. It was released on MarDev in 1998. Frontman Matthew Caws attributed the quality of the album production to the band having been dropped by their label, Elektra Records. Finding no radio-friendly single on this album, Elektra asked the band to write a hit, and had them record covers of other artists, trying to push Why Are You So Mean To Me? as the first single.
Nada Surf – High, Low. Label: Elektra – 7559-61913-2. Released: 28 Oct 1996. it sounds great (Electric Lady gives no shit!) a pearl from 90's. Marketplace 051 For Sale from €. 0.
Лейблы WEA Elektra Records. Музыкальный стильIndie Rock. Владельцы этого альбома13.
Let Go is the third album by alternative rock band, Nada Surf. It was released on Barsuk in 2002. Track listing (European version). Entertainment Weekly raved, "A dozen near-perfect pop songs, each one teeming with joyful desperation".
Popular is Nada Surf’s first single off of their debut album, High/Low. An incredibly popular international hit (no pun intended), the track put Nada Surf on the map. Ric Ocasek of legendary 80’s band The Cars produced the track. Ocasek is notable for also producing Weezer’s debut The Blue Album, considered by many as one of the most important albums of the 90’s. Written By Matthew Caws.
The Proximity Effect is the second album by alternative rock band, Nada Surf.
Nada Surf are an alt-rock band from New York, formed in 1992, the band have had one major label record and the rest on an independent label. High/Low is the band's one major label debut, fueled with that one hit single and a few hidden gems among the album. Of course, most of the people have only heard Popular, a teenage anthem. A song about popular people getting all the girls. Now, this would be one hell of a song if it wasn't for that they ripped off Weezer
Tracklist Hide Credits
Recorded By [Popularspeak Encoded By] – Mike Glowik*Voice [Popularspeak] – Catherine Talese
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Artwork [Art] – Jim De Barros*, John Kelsey
- Bass – Daniel Lorca
- Drums – Ira Elliot
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andy Salas
- Guitar – Matthew Caws
- Management – Warren Entner
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Producer – Ric Ocasek
- Recorded By [Encoded By], Mixed By [Decoded By] – Bruce Calder
- Songwriter [Song By] – Lorca*, Caws*, Randall* (tracks: 1)
Elektra Entertainment Group a division of Warner Communications Inc. A Time Warner company.
℗ © 1996 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1996 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. A Time Warner company.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Encoded and decoded 12/1-20/95 at Electric Lady.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61913-2 6
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty Records Corporation logo] 2 61913-2 SRC**01 M1S4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3S
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty Records Corporation logo] 2 61913-2 SRC**01 M1S2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U2I
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Specialty Records Corporation logo] 2 61913-2 SRC**01 M1S4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U3N
|7559-61913-2||Nada Surf||High / Low (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559-61913-2||Europe||1996|
|61913-4||Nada Surf||High / Low (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61913-4||US||1996|
|PROP198/7559-61913-2||Nada Surf||High / Low (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||PROP198/7559-61913-2||Germany||1996|
|E2 61913||Nada Surf||High / Low (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra||E2 61913||Canada||1996|
|PRCD-9534||Nada Surf||"High / Low" (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||PRCD-9534||US||1996|