Private Property - She's Mine mp3 album
Title: She's Mine
Date of release: 1987
Size MP3: 1248 mb
Size FLAC: 1205 mb
Format: WAV FLAC AUD MP1 DXD MPC ASF
Jessica Hart has revealed she is now sober after years of living in the fast lane. By Caleb Taylor For Daily Mail Australia. Published: 20:55 EDT, 1 July 2019 Updated: 21:38 EDT, 1 July 2019.
Private property is a legal designation for the ownership of property by non-governmental legal entities. Private property is distinguishable from public property, which is owned by a state entity; and from collective (or cooperative) property, which is owned by a group of non-governmental entities. Private property is a legal concept defined and enforced by a country's political system.
About She’s Mine, Pt. 1. On She’s Mine Pt. 1, Cole raps from the POV of his late friend James McMillan Jr. While the narrative focuses primarily on McMillan, Cole draws inspiration from his own experiences and parallels McMillan’s story to his upbringing in Fayetteville. The back-and-forth voices in the outro seem to be Cole’s way of intertwining his and James' stories about finding love. Who is this song written about? J. Cole wrote this song about his wife, Melissa Heholt, whom he married in 2015. Prior to their marriage, they’d been partners for a decade, meeting at college.
|A1||She's Mine (Radio Mix)||4:05|
|A2||She's Mine (Instrumental)||5:45|
|B||She's Mine (Extended Re-Mix)||6:15|
- Published By – Mojab Music
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-28230
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – L11108
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – L11109
- Lacquer Cut By – R. Simpson*
- Producer – K. Moore*, J. Baker*
- Written-By – J. Arter*, K. Moore*, J. Baker*, T. Preston*
NotesLikely released around 1987.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): L11108 CS-001-B̶A L-28230-X
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): L11109 CS-001-A̶B R. Simpson L-28230
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CS-001||Private Property||She's Mine (12", TP, W/Lbl)||Cherry Street Records||CS-001||US||1987|