Anthrax - I Am The Law mp3 album
Title: I Am The Law
Style: Thrash, Speed Metal
Date of release: 1987
Size MP3: 1754 mb
Size FLAC: 1667 mb
Format: AIFF XM MP1 APE AUD AAC TTA
Anthrax, in true nerdy fashion, pay tribute to the iconic 2000AD supercop Judge Dredd. com/watch?v miVoe7U6Lx4&feature youtu. I Am the Law" Track Info. Written By Danny Lilker & Anthrax. Recorded At Quadradial Studios and Compass Point Studios. Release Date March 22, 1987. Among the Living Anthrax.
Among the Living is the third studio album by American thrash metal band, Anthrax. It was released on March 22, 1987 by Megaforce Worldwide/Island, and was certified gold by the RIAA on July 31, 1990. Drummer and principal songwriter Charlie Benante has referred to Among the Living as Anthrax's "signature album".
Anthrax Lyrics - I Am The Law : Fifteen years in the academy He was like no cadet they& ever seen A man so hard, his veins bleed ice. com/ All Rights Reserved.
Anthrax( Anthrax (American band) ) Lyrics Bud E. Luvbomb And Satan's Lounge BandLyrics. Mojim Lyrics Americas singers Anthrax( Anthrax (American band) ) I Am The Law. Anthrax( Anthrax (American band) ). Album songs. I Am The Law 】【 1987 】. Album songs： . ud E. Luvbomb And Satan's Lounge Band (Provided). Album list For All Kings.
Thug Law - I Am The Street (Kaos,Moe,Big Syke,Java,Sundae,Dank). Castigator - I Am the Law. 3:40. Roan Kearsey-Lawson - The Finchcocks Suite: I Am One with You. 4:30. Am Ft. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger - . The Hardest Ever) - (SR).
4. Efilnikufesin (. 5. A Skeleton in the Closet. I Am the Law (Live in Dallas). 15. I’m The Man (instrumental). Released March 22, 1987 Recorded 1986 at Quadradial Studios, Miami, Florida and Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas Length 50:13 Label Megaforce, Island.
|A||I Am The Law (Live)|
|B1||Bud E. Luvbomb & Satan's Lounge Band|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC Enterprises Ltd.
- Published By – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Engineer, Mixed By – David Dade* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Producer – Anthrax (tracks: B1), Eddie Kramer (tracks: B1), Tony Wilson (tracks: A1, B2)
- Written-By – Anthrax
NotesLIMITED EDITION COLOURED VINYL
Track A1 & B2 Recorded Live At The Hammersmith Odeon
Sunday 15th February 1987
With thanks to Tony Wilson and The Friday Rock Show on BBC Radio One.
Release by arrangement with BBC Enterprises Ltd
℗ BBC 1987 [track A1, B2]
℗ 1987 Island Records Inc [track B1]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): I SX 316 A-1U-1- R2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): I SX 316 B-2U-1- M1
|IS 316||Anthrax||I Am The Law (7", Single)||Island Records||IS 316||UK||1987|
|12 IS 316||Anthrax||I Am The Law (12", Single, Ltd, Pos)||Island Records||12 IS 316||UK||1987|
|R15D-2062||Anthrax||I Am The Law (12", Maxi)||Island Records||R15D-2062||Japan||1987|
|ISX 316||Anthrax||I Am The Law (7", Single, Ltd, Whi)||Island Records||ISX 316||UK||1987|
|108 879||Anthrax||I Am The Law (7", Single)||Island Records||108 879||Europe||1987|