Various - Australian Music Today - Volume II mp3 album
Title: Australian Music Today - Volume II
Date of release: 1965
Size MP3: 1725 mb
Size FLAC: 1794 mb
Format: MPC MIDI ADX AAC AU MOD MMF
This is a list of best-selling albums in Australia that have been certified by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Since the 1970s, ARIA certified an album platinum for a shipment of 50,000 copies across Australia. In 1983, the number of copies required for a platinum album was raised to 70,000 copies. All albums in this list released after 1982 must have won at least ten ARIA Platinum Awards (700,000 copies) or fourteen awards (700,000 copies) if released before 1983
Listen free to Various Artists – Hallmark Music Collection: Relaxing Instrumental Music, Volume 2 (Summer's Child (from Legacy of Love), Appalachia Calling (from Acoustic Evening) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Or browse results titled : by. See all results. Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album. contains also some Deep Inspiration Show Records stickers Includes unlimited streaming of Various Inspirations - Volume Two via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. 1. Neuronphase - Sawdust 06:30.
Songs from Various Artist Volume Two by Aeternam Evolution, Alfoa. Various Artist Volume Two. Artists: Aeternam Evolution.
Poker Flat, Volume Two - Студийный альбом от Various Artists. Вышел 22 января 2002г. В альбом вошло 31 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 02:44:45. Benjamin Wild - Teaser. Yelawolf - Daddy's Lambo (Official Music Video). Zablujena generacija - Upornika brez razloga. Sweet Sweet Morning.
Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2 was released by Columbia Records on November 15, 2011. The album features twelve Christmas tunes: ten covers and two original songs. The original songs, Extraordinary Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve with You, are both written by Adam Anders, Peer Åström and Shelly Peiken.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Nigel Butterley
|Four Divine Poems Of John Donne
Music By – Dorian Le GallienneText By – John Donne
|A5||A Hymne To God The Father|
|A6||Death Be Not Proud|
|A7||At The Round Earth's Imagin'd Corners|
|A8||Batter My Heart, Three-Person'd God|
|String Quartet No. 6
Composed By – Felix Werder
|B1||1st Movement: Allegretto - Lento - Allegretto|
|B2||2nd Movement: Lento - Molto Adagio|
|B3||3rd Movement: Allegro Precipitato - Sempre Pizzicato|
|B4||4th Movement: Quasi Introductione - Adagio|
|B5||5th Movement: Allegro Molto|
- Record Company – Australian Broadcasting Commission
- Record Company – Australian UNESCO Music Committee
- Record Company – World Record Club
- Published By – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Allan's
- Cello – Gregory Elmaloglou (tracks: A1-A4)
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Anne Menzies (tracks: A1-A4)
- Composed By, Conductor – Nigel Butterley (tracks: A1-A4)
- Contralto Vocals – Lauris Elms (tracks: A5-A8)
- Cover [Illustration] – John Olsen
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – William Frater (tracks: A1-A4)
- Horn – Douglas Trengrove (tracks: A1-A4)
- Liner Notes – James Murdoch , John Sinclair
- Orchestra – Austral String Quartet (tracks: B1-B5)
- Piano – Marie van Hove (tracks: A5-A8), Richard Meale (tracks: A1-A4)
- Trumpet – John Robertson (tracks: A1-A4)
- Viola – Ronald Cragg (tracks: A1-A4)
- Violin – Donald Hazelwood (tracks: A1-A4)
NotesA joint project of the Australian Broadcasting Commission, the Australian UNESCO Music Committee and World Record Club.
A 602 (Available in Mono and Stereo). The stereo version was issued, with a medium "S" sticker on the front, in an otherwise identical sleeve. The stereo version has SA-601 on the label, while the mono has "A-601".
393 Flinders Lane Melbourne
177 Elizabeth St Sydney
Newspaper House, 93 Queen St Brisbane
60 Pulteney St Adelaide
Barnett's Buildings Council Ave Perth
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A label and disc engraving): 2XS3322
- Matrix / Runout (B label and disc engraving): 2XS3323
|SA-602, A/602||Various||Australian Music Today - Volume II (LP, Comp, Club)||World Record Club, World Record Club||SA-602, A/602||Australia||1965|
|R-00030, A 602||Various||Australian Music Today - Volume II (LP, Comp, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||R-00030, A 602||Australia||1975|