Dolly Parton - I Believe In You mp3 album
Title: I Believe In You
Date of release: 2017
Size MP3: 1131 mb
Size FLAC: 1473 mb
Format: MP3 AUD VOX VQF MPC WAV VOC
The release stated, "All families who receive the gift of Imagination Library books were also presented with a free download of Dolly’s song, I Believe in You, that she wrote for the Imagination Playhouse at Dollywood. Eleven additional songs will soon be coming for purchase, with 100 percent of sales supporting the longevity of the Dollywood Foundation.
Dumplin' is the soundtrack album by American country music singer-songwriter Dolly Parton for the 2018 film of the same name. It was released on November 30, 2018, by Dolly Records and RCA Nashville. The album features guest performances by Elle King, Alison Krauss, Miranda Lambert, Sia, Mavis Staples and Rhonda Vincent, among others. Girl in the Movies" received a nomination for Best Original Song at the 2019 Golden Globes.
Dolly Parton's New Children's Album Will Benefit Her Non-Profit: 'People Relate to Me' Being Like 'Mother Goose'. "We talk about responsibility, we talk about bullying," Dolly Parton tells PEOPLE of just a couple of the themes she sings about on I Believe In You. By Jen Juneau. The famed singer and actress is set to release her first children’s album, I Believe In You, whose profits will go right back into her non-profit organization Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. That fact that I love kids and people relate to me looking like a Mother Goose or Cinderella - you know, one of those over-exaggerated cartoon characters - it gets children’s attention, and it keeps me young, Parton, 71, tells PEOPLE ahead of the album’s release. We talk about responsibility, we talk about bullying, she adds of the album’s themes.
Country Music CDs . I Believe in You - Dolly. I Believe in You - Dolly Parton (Album). 1. I Believe in You. 2. Coat of Many Colors (new recording). 6. A Friend Like You. 7. Imagination.
Following the album's release, Parton released animated lyric videos for all thirteen of the album's tracks via her Vevo channel on November 17, 2017. Drowned in Sound however criticized the production of the album, saying it was "as counterfeit as.
All 14 tracks on I Believe In You were written and performed by Dolly Parton. My first album was released 50 years ago and it’s been an amazing 50 years since then. I am very excited that now I’m coming out with my first children’s album in all of those 50 years. I’m proudest of all that all of the proceeds from this CD will go to the Imagination Library, Dolly said. It’s been 20 years since the Imagination Library was launched.
Dolly Parton Has the Sweetest Explanation for Why She's Never Had Children. God has a plan for everything. Previously, Parton has said she used to regret not having children, but now doesn't feel that way, and has instead become close to her younger siblings and her nieces and nephews. Now that Carl and I are older, we often say, "Aren't you glad we didn't have kids? Now we don't have kids to worry about," she told Billboard. I have that high-pitched voice.
I believe in you. Parton, Dolly. Reserve product and pickup from store. Dolly Parton's first children's album I Believe in You. Estimated delivery in 5-7 days. You can make a reservation for this product and pick it up from the nearest Record Shop X.
|1||I Believe In You|
|2||Coat Of Many Colors|
|4||I Am A Rainbow|
|6||A Friend Like You|
|8||You Can Do It|
|10||You Gotta Be|
|11||Makin' Fun Ain't Funny|
|13||Brave Little Soldier|
|14||A Reading Of "Coat Of Many Colors"|
- Record Company – RCA Trademark Management S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dolly Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Dolly Records, LLC
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Published By – Velvet Apple Music
- Mixed At – Westpark Sound
- Mastered At – Westpark Sound
- Acoustic Guitar – Tom Rutledge (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13)
- Backing Vocals – Jennifer O'Brien (tracks: 2, 12, 13), Melodie Kirkpatrick (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10), Richard Dennison (tracks: 2, 12, 13), Shane McConnell (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10), Shelley Jennings (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10), Vicki Hampton (tracks: 2, 12, 13)
- Bass – Steve Mackey (tracks: 11)
- Bass Guitar – Tom Rutledge (tracks: 12)
- Brass, Arranged By [Brass Arrangement] – Michael Davis (tracks: 12)
- Chorus [Kids] – The Inner Child Chorus (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13)
- Design – Sarah Chapman
- Drums – Tom Hoey (tracks: 11, 12, 13)
- Edited By [Edit Engineer] – Chris Latham (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13, 14 ), Nathan Smith (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13, 14 )
- Electric Guitar – Kent Wells (tracks: 12, 13)
- Engineer, Contractor [Talent Contractor], Drums – Tom Reeves (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Executive-Producer – Dolly Parton (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13, 14 ), Paul T. Couch (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Guitar – Paul Brannon (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Guitar [MIDI Guitar], Bass – Tom Rutledge (tracks: 13)
- Keyboards – Richard Dennison (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13), Tim Hayden (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Mixed By – Tom Reeves
- Percussion – Tom Hoey (tracks: 2, 11, 13)
- Photography – Dennis Carney, Trey Fanjoy
- Photography, Design – Jacob Timmons
- Producer – Richard Dennison (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13, 14 ), Tom McBryde (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Producer, Engineer, Edited By [Edit Engineer] – Tom Rutledge (tracks: 2, 11, 12, 13, 14 )
- Written-By – Dolly Parton
NotesIssued in standard jewel case with picture booklet that includes lyrics and credits and picture back insert
Hype sticker: "Dolly's First Children's Album"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 89854 83482 1
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1087618 2 A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50CE
|88985483482||Dolly Parton||I Believe In You (CD)||Sony Music||88985483482||Germany||2017|