Nine - Listen. mp3 album
Style: Hardcore, Emo, Heavy Metal
Date of release: 1996
Size MP3: 1643 mb
Size FLAC: 1641 mb
Format: WAV TTA AU AA DXD MP2 AC3
Something to Listen To is the first album from American Rock Band Nine Days. It was released in 1995 on the label Dirty Poet Records before their major label debut The Madding Crowd. Castles Burning" – 3:24. Shipwreck Water" – 4:37. Her Own Two Feet" – 4:20. 7 Windsor C. – 3:39. Outside Yourself" – 4:03.
Wydawcy Burning Heart Records. Styl muzycznyHardcore. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0. 1. Without Questioning.
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Date de parution 1997. Labels Burning Heart Records. Style MusicalHardcore. Membres possèdant cet album0.
1967 - Sgt. Pepper& Lonely Hearts Club Band. 1969 - Yellow Submarine.
A series of song teasers and the unveiling of the surprisingly simple album artwork (seen below) added to the frenzy and now fans can hear the remaining nine tracks on the record. After releasing Liebe ist für alle da in 2009, Rammstein's future was uncertain. Writing became difficult, which led to members showing disinterest in pursuing another album and I was very, very nervous about it," guitarist Richard Kruspe told Full M. .
Listen to Listen online and get recommendations on similar music. Connect to this site.
00:00 999,999 01:25 1,000,000 05:21 Letting You 09:10 Discipline 13:29 Echoplex 18:15 Head Down 23:10 Lights in the Sky 26:40 Corona Radiata 34:13 The Four of Us Are Dying 38:51 Demon Seed This album was released under a Creative Commons license (BY-NC-SA).
Listen to Nine Inch Nails’ New Song God Break Down the Door. Nine Inch Nails Announce Tour and New Album 'Bad Witch'. Recent News Discussion. Paak Announces New Album 'Ventura'.
Your browser does not support the audio element. Your browser does not support the audio element.
|3||The Drying Well||2:45|
|5||For Me To Define||3:18|
- Licensed From – Startracks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sidekicks Records
- Copyright (c) – Sidekicks Records
- Published By – Startracks Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia AB
- Pressed By – CD Plant AB
- Recorded At – Sunlight Studios
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Bass – Oskar*, Pingu
- Cover – Niklas Wendt
- Cover [Art "Act With Cubes 1-3"] – Lars Hoffsten
- Drums – Tor*
- Engineer, Producer – Fred Estby
- Guitar – Benjamin*, Johan
- Lyrics By – B. Vallé* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9), Henrik Lindqvist (tracks: 5), J. Lindqvist* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Mastered By – Peter In De Betou
- Music By – Nine
- Photography By – Matilda Jacobsson
- Producer – Nine
- Vocals – Johan*
NotesRecorded at Sunlight Studios, summer 1996. Mastered at Cutting Room.
Track 10 isn't mentioned on the cover or in the sleeve.
©&℗ by Sidekicks Records 1998
Published by Startracks Publishing/Warner Chappel Music Scandinavia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 391946 079889
- Barcode (String): 7391946079889
- Matrix / Runout: CD PLANT AB STAR 5217-2 CDM01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB01
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8423
|STAR 5217-2||Nine||Listen. (CD, Album)||Startracks||STAR 5217-2||UK||1996|
|STAR 5217-2||Nine||Listen. (CD, Album)||Startracks||STAR 5217-2||Sweden||1996|
|STAR 5217-2, EFA 21535||Nine||Listen. (CD, Album)||Startracks, EFA||STAR 5217-2, EFA 21535||UK||1996|