Taking Back Sunday - Taking Back Sunday mp3 album
Title: Taking Back Sunday
Style: Punk, Alternative Rock
Date of release: 2017
Size MP3: 1853 mb
Size FLAC: 1364 mb
Format: RA APE VQF ADX WMA FLAC DTS
Twenty is a compilation album by American rock band Taking Back Sunday, released on January 11, 2019, through Craft Recordings. Its release marks the band's 20-year anniversary, and it includes two new recordings, "All Ready to Go", and "A Song for Dan". The band will also embark on a world tour in support of the album. Adam Lazzara – lead vocals (all tracks). John Nolan – lead guitar, keyboards, vocals (tracks, 1–3; 13–21). Shaun Cooper – bass guitar (tracks, 1–3; 13–21).
Signup to stay on top of the latest Taking Back Sunday news and announcements. I am at least 13 years old. Thanks for signing up! Tommy Brull Foundation Fundraiser. Posted on March 7, 2019. Excited to announce a fundraiser for the Tommy Brull Foundation taking place this Monday, March 11 on Long Island. Here are the details and thanks to Martin Brull for inviting us to participate: THE TOMMY BRULL FOUNDATION PRESENTS SHINE A LIGHT MUSIC SERIES with TAKING BACK SUNDAY and SOMERSET THROWER Location: RJ DANIELS 279A Sunris. ontinue reading Tommy Brull Foundation Fundraiser
Taking Back Sunday is the fifth studio album by American rock band Taking Back Sunday. After returning home from touring the Soundwave festival in February and March 2010, guitarist Matthew Fazzi and bassist Matthew Rubano left the group. They were replaced by guitarist John Nolan and bassist Shaun Cooper, both of which were former members of the band. Later in March, the band began writing material for their next album in El Paso, Texas
When Taking Back Sunday confirmed the return of the Tell All Your Friends members, John Nolan and Shaun Cooper, Adam Lazzara told MTV News in an interview, "Well, having John and Shaun back in the band has nothing to do with any of the old records - it has everything to do with being happy and what's good for the group's dynamics . When on the road for a quite a while, the band had confirmed that they will be back in the studio to record what has become an eponymous album. Produced by Eric Valentine. Pre-production on the album began on August 17, 2010, in El Paso, Texas.
Taking Back Sunday is an American rock band from Amityville, NY, formed in 1999 by guitarist Eddie Reyes. Current members of the band are Adam Lazzara, John Nolan, Eddie Reyes, Shaun Cooper and Mark O'Connell. Popular Taking Back Sunday songs. Cute Without the 'E' (Cut from the Team). There's No 'I' in Team.
Long Island emo legends Taking Back Sunday reflect on their amazing legacy with Twenty compilation. As such, Twenty serves as a phenomenal mile-marker for both the past and present, and shows off just what a phenomenal and important band Taking Back Sunday were, are, and will continue to be. Verdict: KKKKK Words: Mischa Pearlman. Posted on January 10th 2019, 3:00pm. The Kerrang! Awards 2019. Oh, you’re into Taking Back Sunday?
|A2||Faith (When I Let You Down)|
|A3||Best Places To Be A Mom|
|A5||Who Are You Anyway?|
|A6||Money (Let It Go)|
|B1||This Is All Now|
|B2||It Doesn't Feel A Thing Like Falling|
|B3||Since You're Gone|
|B4||You Got Me|
|B5||Call Me In The Morning|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Barefoot Studios
- Mixed At – Barefoot Studios
- Mastered At – Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Published By – IWILLENDYOUINC
- A&R – Craig Aaronson
- Booking – Matt Galle, Paul Franklin
- Cover [Cover Art Inspired By A Photo By] – Claudia Meyer
- Design [Art Design] – Brad Filip
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cian "Don't Touch Me There, Okay" Riordan*
- Guest [Special Appearances By] – Ben Fleetwood, Cian Riordan, Eric Valentine, Trevor Whatever
- Legal – Dave Stein, Esq.*
- Management – Jillian Newman
- Management [Business Management] – Michael Oppenheim
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Performer [Taking Back Sunday Is] – Adam Lazzara, Eddie Reyes, John Nolan , Mark O'Connell, Shaun Cooper
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – The Mystical Eric Valentine*
- Promotion [Marketing] – Brant Weil
- Written-By – Adam Lazzara, Eddie Reyes, John Nolan , Mark O'Connell, Shaun Cooper
NotesManufactured in the E.U.
WBR 1-527870 - On front cover
9362-49179-2 - On spine
527870-1 - On labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624917922
- Barcode (Printed): 0 93624 91792 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 0093624917922 BG55008-01 A1 1-527870-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 0093624917922 BG55008-01 B1 1-527870-B
- Label Code: LC00392
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|527870-2||Taking Back Sunday||Taking Back Sunday (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Sire||527870-2||US||2011|
|527870-2||Taking Back Sunday||Taking Back Sunday (CD, Ltd)||Warner Bros. Records||527870-2||US||2011|
|1-527870||Taking Back Sunday||Taking Back Sunday (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||1-527870||US||2019|
|1-527870||Taking Back Sunday||Taking Back Sunday (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gre)||Warner Bros. Records, Sire||1-527870||US||2017|
|527872-2||Taking Back Sunday||Taking Back Sunday (2xCD, Album, Dlx)||Warner Bros. Records||527872-2||US||2011|