Miles Davis - In Concert mp3 album
Title: In Concert
Style: Fusion, Jazz-Funk, Jazz-Rock
Date of release: 1973
Size MP3: 1278 mb
Size FLAC: 1445 mb
Format: AIFF VQF AA DMF WMA MOD AAC
In Concert is a live double album by American jazz musician Miles Davis. It was recorded in 1972 at the Philharmonic Hall in New York City.
A. Miles Davis In Concert. Written-By – M. Davis. B. C. D. 1973 CBS, In. Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc. (Tokyo Japan). Release comes in a gatefold cover. Title on spine is misspelled as "Miles Daves" rather than "Miles Davis".
Of the myriad double-live sets Miles Davis recorded in the early '70s, In Concert: Live at Philharmonic Hall is the only one documenting his On the Corner street-funk period, which is immediately obvious from the cover art. Actually, in terms of repertoire, the material from Get Up With It, Big Fun, and A Tribute to Jack Johnson each takes up a greater percentage of space, but the hard-driving rhythms and plentiful effects make it clear which of Davis' fusion aesthetics applied.
Live-Evil (Miles Davis album). Live-Evil is an album of both live and studio recordings by American jazz musician Miles Davis. They were performed as lengthy, dense jams in the jazz-rock style, while the studio recordings were renditions of Hermeto Pascoal compositions
The Essential Miles Davis. Miles Davis Plays for Lovers (Remastered).
Miles Davis Concert Setlists & Tour Dates. Artists with same name. Miles Davis (jazz trumpeter, bandleader, songwriter). Miles Davis (bassist on Kanye West album 808s & Heartbreaks).
|A||Miles Davis In Concert||20:45|
|B||Miles Davis In Concert||25:23|
|C||Miles Davis In Concert||18:12|
|D||Miles Davis In Concert||20:21|
- Recorded At – Philharmonic Hall, New York
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Congas – Mtume*
- Cover [Cover Art] – Corky McCoy
- Drums – Al Foster
- Electric Bass – Michael Henderson
- Electric Guitar – Reggie Lucas
- Engineer – Stan Tonkel
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Russ Payne
- Organ – Serik Lawson*
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Saxophone – Carlos Garnett
- Sitar [Electric] – Khalil Balakrishna
- Tabla – Badal Roy
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
NotesTerre Haute pressing.
Automatic sequencing (record 1 - sides A & D coupled; record 2 - sides C & B coupled)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): KG 32092 C 32093 AL 32093
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): KG 32092 C 32094 AL 32094
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side C): KG 32092 C 32094 BL 32094
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side D): KG 32092 C 32093 BL 32093
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): T P AL 32093-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): T P AL 32094-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): T P BL 32094-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): T P BL 32093-1A
|KG 32092||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||KG 32092||US||1973|
|COL 476910 2, 476910 2||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xCD, Album, RE)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 476910 2, 476910 2||Europe||Unknown|
|CBS 88601||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Fol)||CBS||CBS 88601||Netherlands||1973|
|68222||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS||68222||UK||1973|
|S2BP 220139||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||CBS||S2BP 220139||Australia||Unknown|